LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
tops down bitch
Joined
·
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to posobly buy 22'' reversed spokes for 2006 f-150..........and a freind wants them also for a 2004 H2,we want to know if they are a problem for vibrating ,we both own lo lo's and have had some small vibrations with 13'',and 14''..............so we want the 22'' to be reliable cause where we live we do alot of driving just to go chill witrh the homies or whatever....................nothig is really ever close so we want to be able to go on the freeway and do 75(miles),or 120(klm)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,755 Posts
the only reason you get that vibration would be that your rims arent balanced and alligned. if the adapters are perfectally centered on the hub and alligned and balanced they are reliable as any other wheel
 

·
tops down bitch
Joined
·
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Lo_N_Lavish@Sep 30 2007, 10:36 AM~8899655
the only reason you get that vibration would be that your rims arent balanced and alligned. if the adapters are perfectally centered on the hub and alligned and balanced they are reliable as any other wheel
true.......................i know someone who had 20'' standards and they vibrated since day one so i dont want that to happen to me and the guy with the H2..............also was wondering about the weight issue with the H2?..................
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,654 Posts
i dont think the hubs are big enough to fit the h2. that is 8 lug and the hub on wires barely clear my 6 lug chevy truck. lug holes on adapters actually run into the teeth. really close fit...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,654 Posts
Originally posted by djdvl666@Sep 30 2007, 11:01 AM~8899896
i dont think the hubs are big enough to fit the h2. that is 8 lug and the hub on wires barely clear my 6 lug chevy truck. lug holes on adapters actually run into the teeth. really close fit...
oh yeah, you will get a little vibration unless you run a bigger tire. i got 285/35 and that gives a shittier ride
 

·
tops down bitch
Joined
·
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by djdvl666@Sep 30 2007, 12:03 PM~8899903
oh yeah, you will get a little vibration unless you run a bigger tire. i got 285/35 and that gives a shittier ride
yea fuck...............i dont want no problems,i want to think and drive it like it's stock,cause you dont see too many reversed 22'' around..........and where i live in toronto can... usally there standards............my trucks black so i want black dish black hub,chrome nipples,spokes and hex k/o...............but we will see............ :uh:
 

·
tops down bitch
Joined
·
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by djdvl666@Sep 30 2007, 12:01 PM~8899896
i dont think the hubs are big enough to fit the h2. that is 8 lug and the hub on wires barely clear my 6 lug chevy truck. lug holes on adapters actually run into the teeth. really close fit...
ya not too sure about that either..............gota get more info for both trucks :uh: :uh: :uh: i rally want some spokes..............every body has chrome 22'' and 24'' and up................but the 22'' reversed would look sick......
 

·
The Eater of Chicken
Joined
·
14,484 Posts
HERE IS THE WHEELS YOU NEED. AS FOR VIBRATIONS, I HAD A MACHINIST CUSTOM MAKE SPACERS THAT FITTED SNUG AROUND THE HUB. THE OUTERSIDE OF THE SPACER THAT CONTACTS THE ADAPTER WAS SHAPED TO FIT SNUG AGAINST THE CONTOURS OF THE ADAPTER. YOU COULD RUN THESE WHEELS AT 90 MPH WITHOUT THE VIBRATIONS.

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=364879
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top