LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I dont know how legit this is, 10 posts from this guy and note his use of grammer sounds like one of those scam artists, like the ones who send you the email saying they will send out 6000 dollars for your 1000 dollar car and "you send back the difference."

·
Registered
1 Posts
they are legit, I thought it was to good to be true so I bought a set of 20" rims for $450, anyway they are legit and fast. the only thing is there selection is very limited. I made a another order yesterday for 3 sets of 24" rims w/ tires. I sold the 20" for $700 because I really did not want any 20's. I have a truck.

here is my tracking number they gave me:
http://www.usps.com
ea680023145cn

I was going to keep this to myself, but hey I want others to shine too!

Peace

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Originally posted by jayhooper5@Aug 7 2005, 04:38 PM~3556928
they are legit, I thought it was to good to be true so I bought a set of 20" rims for $450, anyway they are legit and fast. the only thing is there selection is very limited. I made a another order yesterday for 3 sets of 24" rims w/ tires. I sold the 20" for $700 because I really did not want any 20's. I have a truck.
here is my tracking number they gave me:
http://www.usps.com
ea680023145cn
I was going to keep this to myself, but hey I want others to shine too!

Peace
Logging under a different name with one post isnt "Legit" to me. Keep trying scammer

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
"hotrimdeal" and "jayhooper5" have the same ip address, just putting the info out, make your own conclusions.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Originally posted by whitepac@Aug 7 2005, 05:02 PM~3557009
wats a ip address
its like your home address, but for a computer. meaning that both those users are at the same computer. or are the same person. I WOULD WATCH OUT FOR THAT KIND OF SHIT. :thumbsdown:

·
16,068 Posts
This guy posts around the same time every month trying to scam us for our hard earned money. Says he takes c.o.d.'s but only for previous "customers". He wants western union and then he'll be gone with the money. Hook it up with the IP address so maybe we can get his real address, name, etc... ;)

hotrimdeal, jayhooper or whatever you changed your name to now...do us a favor and go jump in front of a train. i hope you get your teeth knocked out just for pulling this kinda shit. sorry to be so blunt but that's how i feel

1 - 20 of 34 Posts