11,710 Posts
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Oct 5 2007, 12:10 PM~8938447
isnt enough enough already?? :uh:
I agree.

I was begining to think that was SPAM :uh:

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Dan the man.................is this pointed at me??????????

If they had a thread that had branches off of it for particular vendors that have a variety of products for sale that would be great, but yet they dont.............

Its easy to point out a possible problem, the real question is what is your solution????

In my defense all of my threads are all a different part. Its not like I am listing one part numerous times in numerous different threads, like most people do in different sections of this forum, where they list wheels in in wheels and tires then in vehicle parts then in other items in classifieds............

I try to only bump my topix a max of two times a day............

And last but not least, MY GRIPE IS: SHOULDNT THIS TOPIC BE POSTED ELSE WHERE BEING AS IT NOT FOR SALE, NOR IS IT A VEHICLE PART, lmao

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by OneStopImpalaShop@Oct 5 2007, 05:23 PM~8939562
Dan the man.................is this pointed at me??????????
If they had a thread that had branches off of it for particular vendors that have a variety of products for sale that would be great, but yet they dont.............
Its easy to point out a possible problem, the real question is what is your solution????

In my defense all of my threads are all a different part.  Its not like I am listing one part numerous times in numerous different threads, like most people do in different sections of this forum, where they list wheels in in wheels and tires then in vehicle parts then in other items in classifieds............

I try to only bump my topix a max of two times a day............
And last but not least, MY GRIPE IS: SHOULDNT THIS TOPIC BE POSTED ELSE WHERE BEING AS IT NOT FOR SALE, NOR IS IT A VEHICLE PART, lmao

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

IT IS TRUE ;)

·
49,409 Posts
Vendor sub topics are needed........same goes for the hydraulics section, car club section...etc

·
DAVIDSIMPALAS
3,520 Posts
how much shipped :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :buttkick: :loco:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts