LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what needs to be done to the car to install these as far as driveline, trailing arms, bannana bar, ect.

possib. may put on the deuce

anyone whos looking for a set of these bad ass cylinders hit us up 612-521-0521 we have them in chrome too :0 :0 :0

:cool:

·
Registered
534 Posts
do they extend to 22" or collapse to 22" ?

if they extend to 22" what do they collapse to?

or

if they collapse to 22" what do they extend to?

finally....................................

HOW MUCH??? :cool:

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they lay as a 12"!!!!!!!!!!! extend to 22" i will post prices tomorrow :cool:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Originally posted by B O L O@Dec 3 2003, 11:52 PM
they lay as a 12"!!!!!!!!!!! extend to 22" i will post prices tomorrow :cool:
N I C E ! ! ! :biggrin: I like the way that sounds... :thumbsup:

PM me some pricing too...

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
WE JUST PUT A PAIR ON A CAR AT THE SHOP.THE ONLY THING IS THEY ARE KIND OF BIG AROUND SO WE HAD TO GO BACK AND CUT OUT THE WHOLES THAT WERE IN THE FRAME TO FIT. TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THE CYLINDERS, YOU DO NEED TO MODIFY THE SUSPENSION, SO THAT THE CYLINDERS EXTEND FULLY.THIS CAR WAS ALLREADY MODIFIED, OUR BIGGEST REASON FOR GETTING THEM WAS SO THE CAR WOULD LAY. AND YES THE THEY DO FIT REGULAR POWER BALLS.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Originally posted by OLDSCHOOL@Dec 4 2003, 12:32 AM
WE JUST PUT A PAIR ON A CAR AT THE SHOP.THE ONLY THING IS THEY ARE KIND OF BIG AROUND SO WE HAD TO GO BACK AND CUT OUT THE WHOLES THAT WERE IN THE FRAME TO FIT. TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THE CYLINDERS, YOU DO NEED TO MODIFY THE SUSPENSION, SO THAT THE CYLINDERS EXTEND FULLY.THIS CAR WAS ALLREADY MODIFIED, OUR BIGGEST REASON FOR GETTING THEM WAS SO THE CAR WOULD LAY. AND YES THE THEY DO FIT REGULAR POWER BALLS.
do you have pics of this setup... i can understand that the outer casing has to be bigger so the holes need to be widened... what else did you modify.. upper and lower trailing arms.. anything else?

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
Prices and pics!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
pics pics pics pics

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$399.00 painted

$499.00 chrome :0

what needed to be modified :cheesy: i want the chrome set for X-Mas

·
Registered
534 Posts
Originally posted by B O L O@Dec 5 2003, 05:37 PM
$399.00 painted

ok.. who is in the Christmas spirit? .. I already bought myself the springs for Christmas.. who is getting me these ???? Anyone ... Anyone .. Bueller ... Anyone?

How about a Lay-A-Way.. :biggrin:

:( Too rich for me right now..

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Originally posted by juicdcutlass+Dec 5 2003, 04:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (juicdcutlass @ Dec 5 2003, 04:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--B O L O@Dec 5 2003, 05:37 PM
$399.00 painted

ok.. who is in the Christmas spirit? .. I already bought myself the springs for Christmas.. who is getting me these ???? Anyone ... Anyone .. Bueller ... Anyone?

:( Too rich for me right now..[/b][/quote]
i got my trailing arms and a caprice :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: and hopefuly some more stuff

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
before i kick out 400 or 500, i want to see some pics. i would like to see pics of them all the way in, all the way out, and taken apart to see the insides. i am seriously interested in these for my hopper. get it to lay in the rear and lift to the sky :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i will try to get some pics up of them :cool:

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Originally posted by juicdcutlass+Dec 3 2003, 11:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (juicdcutlass @ Dec 3 2003, 11:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--OLDSCHOOL@Dec 4 2003, 12:32 AM
WE JUST PUT A PAIR ON A CAR AT THE SHOP.THE ONLY THING IS THEY ARE KIND OF BIG AROUND SO WE HAD TO GO BACK AND CUT  OUT THE WHOLES THAT WERE IN THE FRAME TO FIT. TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THE CYLINDERS, YOU DO NEED TO MODIFY THE SUSPENSION, SO THAT THE CYLINDERS EXTEND FULLY.THIS  CAR WAS ALLREADY MODIFIED, OUR BIGGEST REASON FOR GETTING THEM WAS SO THE CAR WOULD LAY. AND YES THE THEY DO FIT REGULAR POWER BALLS.
do you have pics of this setup... i can understand that the outer casing has to be bigger so the holes need to be widened... what else did you modify.. upper and lower trailing arms.. anything else?[/b][/quote]
THE TRAILING ARMS UPPER AND LOWER WERE ALLREADY EXTENDED,
WHICH PUT THE REAR END WAY FAR BACK IN THE WHEEL WELL, SO WE MOVED THE LOWER T/A MOUNTS FORWARD TO PULL THE REAREND OF THE CAR FORWARD A LITTLE TO LINE UP THE CYLINDER WITH THE SPRING CRADLE. THEY WERE SO BIG AROUND THE WOULD BIND UP IN THE FRAME AND NOT LET THE CAR GO DOWN. SORRY NO PICS YET.

Last edited by OLDSCHOOL at Dec 5 2003, 10:30 PM

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Originally posted by juicdcutlass+Dec 5 2003, 04:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (juicdcutlass @ Dec 5 2003, 04:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--B O L O@Dec 5 2003, 05:37 PM
$399.00 painted

:( Too rich for me right now..[/b][/quote]
WE'LL TAKE A CREDIT CARD.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Originally posted by OLDSCHOOL+Dec 5 2003, 11:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OLDSCHOOL @ Dec 5 2003, 11:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 5 2003, 04:55 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--B O L O
@Dec 5 2003, 05:37 PM
$399.00 painted

:( Too rich for me right now..
WE'LL TAKE A CREDIT CARD.[/b][/quote]
getting married in Vegas in October.... on a tight budget right now... i was hoping they would be in the $200 range actually.. but you gotta pay to play..

·
Registered
174 Posts
Originally posted by B O L O@Dec 4 2003, 12:10 AM
what needs to be done to the car to install these as far as driveline, trailing arms, bannana bar, ect.

possib. may put on the deuce

anyone whos looking for a set of these bad ass cylinders hit us up 612-521-0521 we have them in chrome too :0 :0 :0

:cool:
so you guys, world wide customs, a minnesota custom shop, are asking how to install a hydraulic product then on top of it your trying to sell a product you don't know how to install....!!!!!!??????? :uh: :uh: :uh:

1 - 20 of 94 Posts