LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont ride them but can you finance or monthly pay on those cause who the fuck can just dish out that kind of money??

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
Originally posted by King OV Memphis@Aug 29 2003, 01:20 AM
i dont ride them but can you finance or monthly pay on those cause who the fuck can just dish out that kind of money??
rent-n-roll

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
every escalade or new suv i see it has blingin ass rims..

i just dont understand how people can afford that shit..
it amazes.

M

·
0 Posts
but some fools buy esclades and rollin 22 and up but dont have there own place still livin wit mom. give me some 17 on vogues and a apartment im str8. but i have heard of rent-2-own rims in louisana. i aint that desprate to shine

·
Registered
14,951 Posts
Originally posted by LSonDubz+Aug 29 2003, 09:36 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LSonDubz @ Aug 29 2003, 09:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--King OV Memphis@Aug 29 2003, 01:20 AM
rent-n-roll[/b][/quote]
Yeah, http://www.rentatire.com

·
Registered
15,273 Posts
hell if you have good credit you can finance any kind of rims.
i bet most of them people leasing the ride and just buy rims to put on it!!!!!!!!!!!
wannabe ballers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or there family has money to begin with

·
Registered
25,987 Posts
Originally posted by FlipFlopBox@Aug 29 2003, 02:18 PM
people who make like 40$ an hour and have a full time job???? lol
hmmm, thats strange because the people i know on 22's and up, usually don't even work :0

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
hmmm, thats strange because the people i know on 22's and up, usually don't even work

yea, its funny too when its some little bastard kid driving it with a gold grill, grillin hangin out the window..

·
Registered
14,951 Posts
Originally posted by dayton roller@Aug 30 2003, 04:12 PM
hell if you have good credit you can finance any kind of rims.
i bet most of them people leasing the ride and just buy rims to put on it!!!!!!!!!!!
wannabe ballers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or there family has money to begin with
:uh: Haven't you said in the past you buy your rims with the credit card???

·
Registered
63,046 Posts
Originally posted by King OV Memphis@Aug 29 2003, 12:20 AM
[snapback]1013924[/snapback]​
I GOT 24'S U FUCKIN DUMB CUNT AND I PAID CASH AND MANY OTHER PEOPLE DO TOO THEY AREN'T POOR TRAILER TRASH FAGGOTS LIKE YOURSELF SUCKIN DICK FOR 2 DOLLARS

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
well the rims are not that expencive , cus it is a one time purchase but the tires u will need to buy over again. and they start at 300 a piece. But have the those boys finance those rims.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Originally posted by T BONE@Aug 31 2003, 08:13 AM
hmmm, thats strange because the people i know on 22's and up, usually don't even work :0
[snapback]1018966[/snapback]​
i was just thinking the same thing

·
Registered
18,607 Posts
okay heres the truth....my homies mom works for a lending office...she says that most of these fools take out loans under different names...to take out a LEASE on these trucks..and thy purchase (RENT) there rims from rent a wheel here in LA and they all live with a friend ..at moms house..or under section 8...lol..thats not everyone...just most of the young ones..taht are right out of high school doing shit like that...fuckin kids are starving but they ROLLING on DUB DUECES..or as they say the DUECE QUADS

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
theres 4 kinds of people with 22's and up..
1.they have rich families and were born rich and spoiled
2.theyre lawyers or doctors and have good jobs
3.theyre drug dealers or theyre doing something illegal to earn money or they jacked somebody for them
4.famous rappers

1 - 20 of 28 Posts