LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how can i put 22's on a 1994 Caddillac...right now it has 20's but for some reason they look too small to me...maybe its the wheel design or just me but i have seen some devilles on 22's on like car domain so how do you do it?

·
FuCk EuRrOnE
5,463 Posts

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
you dont need to lift, just get a 22x8 with the correct offset for the car and run a 245/30/22 and theyll bolt right on, no cutting or lifting.

you might get a very slight rub in the inner wheel well, but you can trim that really easily.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Originally posted by Hater Hurter@Sep 29 2006, 10:12 AM~6270742
you dont need to lift, just get a 22x8 with the correct offset for the car and run a 245/30/22 and theyll bolt right on, no cutting or lifting.

you might get a very slight rub in the inner wheel well, but you can trim that really easily.
Co-signed

·
1964 chevrolet
3,812 Posts
22.9.5 will fit fine with a 265/35/22 tire with no modifacations i had some on my 94 fleet,i got rid of them and got some 24's with a 275/25/24 tire.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
22's for a 1994 Cadillac, even thou i no this is a lowrider site

Oh my god, I cant believe it! I have instant respect for this guy. you know why? because he realizes that 22's are not lowrider, and he pre-apolagized for asking the question. Im not saying that asking about big wheels is wrong, but think about the countless topics on big wheels and how we get pissed. most of the big wheels, aka-donk guys get mad when we tell them that they have no business here. but this man comes on here with enough respect to say that "I know this is a lowrider site".

I just think thats cool. sorry to hijack a thred, but I respect this man fo sho.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts