LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get 22's for my 94 fleetwood but im gettting mixed feed back on fit.
Will they fit? 22x9.5 with 265/35/22 tires? thats what i want on there if not what size do i need and i heard i have to shave the skirt latches off and replace them with screws. this car has that same tire size http://www.cardomain.com/ride/665178. it looks like its a little high i want my car to sit a little higher then that thogh could i put the spacers in? or springs i dont want it like a 4x4 but a little lifted.

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
Nvr2lo posted this pic towards the last page on the dubs and above thread in post your rides section. Ask him what he had to do to run 22's.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
NOTHING NEEDS TO BE DONE TO RUN 22'S ON A FLEETWOOD .... EXCEPT YOU WILL LOSE YOUR TURNING RADIUS IN THE FRONT WITH A 9 OR 9.5 INCH WIDE WHEEL ... LOWERING SPRINGS CAN BE USED ALSO .... U-TURNS ARE A BITCH .....

22X9.5 WITH PIRELLI 265-35-22 .... WITH EIBACH LOWERING KIT AND FACTORY AIR RIDE DISCONNECTED ..... ;) :biggrin: :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats what i needed to know all theese people were teling me different things i want my car to sit just as high as that white one above could i use spacers to get it that high or should i use springs. im wanna run 265/35/22

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
If you wanna keep stock heigh and turning radius... just go with 20"

and bag the fleet... :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Originally posted by CaDiLlAc94PiMpIn@Sep 25 2005, 09:15 AM~3880717
Thats what i needed to know all theese people were teling me different things i want my car to sit just as high as that white one above could i use spacers to get it that high or should i use springs. im wanna run 265/35/22

WHITE ONE LOOKS STOCK HEIGHT WITH 22" S

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
Originally posted by SQUEAKYG@Sep 25 2005, 10:11 AM~3880707
NOTHING NEEDS TO BE DONE TO RUN 22'S ON A FLEETWOOD .... EXCEPT YOU WILL LOSE YOUR TURNING RADIUS IN THE FRONT WITH A 9 OR 9.5 INCH WIDE WHEEL ... LOWERING SPRINGS CAN BE USED ALSO .... U-TURNS ARE A BITCH .....

22X9.5 WITH PIRELLI 265-35-22 .... WITH EIBACH LOWERING KIT AND FACTORY  AIR RIDE DISCONNECTED ..... ;)  :biggrin:  :cool:
What did you do to disconnect the factory air ride? Is there a solenoid on the compressor that would un plug? I want to unpug it when its sitting at its highest position.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I puled a fuse to disconnect mine i have manual fill air shox in the back
I went to a rim store today and the guy said that 265/35/22 wont fit that it would rub the top if i put people in the car so he said go 255/30/22 but there to expensive. I do want my car to sit a little higher then stock but could i use those spring boosters to lift it? will theese lift it a little?http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/univ...ryZ33585QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem i dont want it to high.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Originally posted by CaDiLlAc94PiMpIn@Sep 25 2005, 03:38 PM~3882084
I puled a fuse to disconnect mine i have manual fill air shox in the back
I went to a rim store today and the guy said that 265/35/22 wont fit that it would rub the top if i put people in the car so he said go 255/30/22 but there to expensive. I do want my car to sit a little higher then stock but could i use those spring boosters to lift it? will theese lift it a little?http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/univ...ryZ33585QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem i dont want it to high.

as long as you have the right offset wheel .... 10-15 mm offset the tires will fit ... no problem except on full turns .... test fit wheels first or feel free to give me a call ..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Originally posted by Skim@Sep 25 2005, 02:42 PM~3881862
What did you do to disconnect the factory air ride? Is there a solenoid on the compressor that would un plug? I want to unpug it when its sitting at its highest position.
you can unplug compressor and also disconnect rod in the rear on the right upper trailing arm .......... :biggrin: ;) :cool:

best bet is to run impala ss coils and shocks ,,,,,,,,,,, ;) :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its standard offset right 5x127 the guy says the rims are blank and they will drill a lug pattern. But i do wnat to lift the car a little bit. that white fleetwood above you said u think its stock height? i want my car to sit like that or a little higher. but that cars prety much perfect. This rim guy swears i have to lift the car and like role the edge of the front wheel well, and remove the latches on the skirt. did u reprogram ure computer for the new tire and rim size

·
Registered
742 Posts
Where you at?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well i bought tires today 265/35/22 hancook for 785 with tax. got hooked up in miami i dove out there took like an hour but it was worth it. they had theese rims
http://www.falkentire.com/wheels_spine.htm they had 15mm offset. will that fit?
he said he would do them for 1150. think is should get em for the price? i do want my car to sit like the white one though. im from palm beach florida if your askin me .

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
Originally posted by SQUEAKYG@Sep 25 2005, 10:11 AM~3880707

22X9.5 WITH PIRELLI 265-35-22 .... WITH EIBACH LOWERING KIT AND FACTORY  AIR RIDE DISCONNECTED ..... ;)  :biggrin:  :cool:
i like that a lot

and BTW, that white one is bagged

·
Sir_Gotti_G
39,607 Posts
May the car gods forgive you for what you've done to those beautiful cars :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts