LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
THE ENTREPRENEUR
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I GOT SOME BRAND NEW 22" DUB SHORELINES FOR MY REGAL THAT I HAVENT PUT ON CUZ I DONT HAVE TIRES YET, BUT I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW FAR MY RIMS WILL BE WITH THE FENDERS B/C I HAVE TO USE INCH AND A HALF ADAPTERS ALL AROUND AND IM TRYING TO MAKE MY AIR RIDE WORK WITH IT..MY RIMS ARE 22X9.5 WITH A +25 OFFSET

THEY ARE RWD RIMS SO ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE HELPFUL OTHERWISE IM STUCK BETWEEN DONKING IT OUT OR TRADING IN MY RIMS FOR OTHER 22s

·
SO FRESH!!!!!
12,453 Posts
13s or 14s will fit sorry man you know it was commin lol

·
SO FRESH!!!!!
12,453 Posts
i figured id get it out the way

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Originally posted by bagged84regal@Nov 22 2007, 01:39 AM~9277848
:twak:  THATS WHAT I WAS NOT WANTIN TO HEAR!!!    :biggrin:
C'MON MAN U COME ON A LOWRIDER WEBSITE WANTING TO PUT BIG ASS WHEELS ON A TRADITIONAL LOWRIDER CAR AND EXPECT NOT TO GET HEAT.........

·
THE ENTREPRENEUR
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THOUGHT THERE WAS LOVE EVERYWHERE YA HEARD...THERES A DUDE ON HERE WITH A CUTTY WITH 22S AND HYDROS SO I WAS WONDERING IF THAT WOULD WORK OTHER WISE I WAS GUNNA MAKE MINE WORK WITH THE BAGS I GOT ON IT

·
16,068 Posts
Why are you using inch and a half adapters if the wheels are brand new, wrong lug pattern?? You should test fit the wheels and adapters before even bothering with the tires because those are some wide wheels to be tucking and the adapters aren't helping to do anything but put them closer to the wheel openings.

·
THE ENTREPRENEUR
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
YA I PUT THE WHEELS ON BEFORE I GOT THE ADAPTER AND THE RIMS HIT THE FRAME ON THE FRONT AND BACK SO I WAS STUCK WITH THE ADAPTER OR SELLIN THE RIMS THAT I HAVENT ROLLED ON YET...

·
SO FRESH!!!!!
12,453 Posts
damn your car is not gonna turn for shit if its hitting the frame dont donk it but put a little bit of a lift on it

·
WICKED
8,417 Posts
post pics of the rims

·
Registered
864 Posts
why would you have to put adapters i have 20s on my regal and only had to put 1/4 in spacers in the rear to clear my frame. its bagged also so for the hell of it i took out the inner fenders out but even then they didnt rub that much...mine are 20x8.5

·
THE ENTREPRENEUR
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by PFCC@Nov 22 2007, 09:37 PM~9284870
why would you have to put adapters i have 20s on my regal and only had to put 1/4 in spacers in the rear to clear my frame. its bagged also so for the hell of it i took out the inner fenders out but even then they didnt rub that much...mine are 20x8.5
I HAD TO PUT THEM ADAPTERS ON B/C THE RIMS HIT THE FRAME AND WOULD RUB ALL ALONG IT...THE RIMS I GOT ARE 22X9.5 WITH +25 OFFSET..I WOULD PROB HAVE TO JUST SELL EM IF I WANT TO KEEP THE BAGS OR DO THE 3INCH LIFT CUPS AND PUT THE BAGS ON TOP OF THAT IF I KEEP THE BAGS..

·
WICKED
8,417 Posts
Originally posted by 850-King@Nov 23 2007, 07:40 AM~9286820
nah
just cut the piece of the frame out that touches the rim
then box it up with metal
thats what alot people do
fuck that thats some bull shit way i wouldnt do that

·
Lowrider
4,144 Posts
Originally posted by 850-King@Nov 23 2007, 08:40 AM~9286820
nah
just cut the piece of the frame out that touches the rim
then box it up with metal
thats what alot people do
wow that sounds dumb as fuck to cut ur frame so some rims will fit.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Originally posted by klownin04@Nov 23 2007, 11:51 AM~9288045
wow that sounds dumb as fuck to cut ur frame so some rims will fit.
^ apparently this cat wasnt around for c- notches. :0

1 - 20 of 30 Posts