LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by Committee Boyz@Sep 6 2005, 07:03 AM~3761082
What type of mods if any would have to be done to make 22's fit on a 80's model cutlass?
air shocks in the rear...bigger ciols in the front ,i belive

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
who the fuck would put 22's on a cutlass?

·
Man on a mission
54,030 Posts
Originally posted by mJr-Regals4lyfe@Sep 6 2005, 02:43 PM~3763755
excellent ?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Originally posted by cashmoneyspeed@Sep 6 2005, 02:44 PM~3763772
Someone that has a cutlas and 22" wheels maybe.  Just a guess  :uh:
some one who needs to gain some class

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by mJr-Regals4lyfe@Sep 6 2005, 05:43 PM~3763755
Me, now what about it?..when u r blessed to have more than one why the fuck would i want 13's or 14's on both of them?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
fuck 22's

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
maybe you have a bit of a point but still sell the cuttlass if your going to make it look that bad, buy a fuckin suv or a truck or something, and how hard is it to fit them on... its not rocket science? :dunno:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To each it's own bro.. u do yo thang ... and i will do mine... see that is where u got the game twisted if ..... fuck it nevermind

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
come on, i wanna hear the rest, i dont understand :0

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It is pointless bro don't worry about it ... i do not even understand why u on the post anyway. u have not given any advice that i have been looking for... was it just to talk shit or what?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
just put your 22's on it and shut the fuck up, ill laugh when i see it and call you a ***, but thats just me, and maybe some other ppl, im not a hater, im just saying 22's on a g-body, is just stupid, .... and good luck have fun with your G ride homie peace ;)

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Originally posted by Committee Boyz@Sep 6 2005, 04:02 PM~3764228
It is pointless bro don't worry about it ...  i do not even understand why u on the post anyway. u have not given any advice that i have been looking for... was it just to talk shit or what?
yea im down for directing ppl in the right directions, like 22's on a g-body is not the right direction, so you do what you gotta do peace bro

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Originally posted by mJr-Regals4lyfe@Sep 6 2005, 08:03 PM~3764235
ill laugh when i see it and call you a ***, but thats just me, and maybe some other ppl, im not a hater, im just saying 22's on a g-body, is just stupid, .... and good luck have fun with your G ride homie peace ;)
lol dude that makes you a hater. if u were stating ur opinion , youll say you dont like that and you dont like 22s on a gbody , and thats it. but you went on and said you think hes a *** and youll laugh at him JUST cuz he got 22s. so wut gives you the right to say that 22s on a gbody is the "wrong direction", just like cuttys werent made to be lifted and nonetheless with s10 parts , they also werent made to be riding on 13s wit undersized tires and hopped with aircraft parts. so i hope you learned the difference between hating and givin your opinion..and a lil more. class is dismissed :cool:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by Next_Level@Sep 6 2005, 07:24 PM~3764367
lol dude that makes you a hater. if u were stating ur opinion , youll say you dont like that and you dont like 22s on a gbody , and thats it. but you went on and said you think hes a *** and youll laugh at him JUST cuz he got 22s. so wut gives you the right to say that 22s on a gbody is the "wrong direction", just like cuttys werent made to be lifted and nonetheless with s10 parts , they also werent made to be riding on 13s wit undersized tires and hopped with aircraft parts. so i hope you learned the difference between hating and givin your opinion..and a lil more. class is dismissed :cool:
:thumbsup: yeah...that is what i was trying to say...

·
16,068 Posts
LoL, anytime anything is posted on here about anything other than 13 or 14's, people gotta hate. I say fuck 13's and 14's, tiny ass wheels should be on tiny ass cars like the geo metro and ford festiva. It may be hard to believe but not everything looks good on a set of wires :0

Shit, around here, all i see is 20's and up. throw the 22's on and ride that cutty

1 - 20 of 36 Posts