LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
no mater what rim you buy your goin have to buy the thick aluminum spacers/adapters and a full suspention lift (front and rear springs shocks)and maybe some wheel well triming

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by Committee Boyz@Sep 6 2005, 09:04 AM~3761086
what type of mods if any would have to be done to make 22's fit on a 84 model cutlass?
if you dont know what to do, you probably dont need 22's on that car, besides, you're not gonna get much help on a lowridr website..

·
Registered
17 Posts
i'm from da boot so i know a lot bout big rims. u need to put new shocks all the way around u may need to put different springs it all depends on how u want your car to sit. u could grease the suspension and change the ball joints. people need to stop hateing on big rims people buy what they like. No disrespect intented i love the lo lo's. i'm going to put 23s on my caprice, but i'm about to build a lolo too.

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by carnell82@Sep 7 2005, 05:06 PM~3770924
i'm from da boot so i know a lot bout big rims. u need to put new shocks all the way around u may need to put different springs it all depends on how u want your car to sit. u could grease the suspension and change the ball joints.  people need to stop hateing on big rims people buy what they like. No disrespect intented i love the lo lo's. i'm going to put 23s on my caprice, but i'm about  to build a lolo too.
THIS IS A LOWRIDER SITE, WE DONT NEED TO STOP DOING SHIT...... ;)

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
airshocks in the rear,maybe some higher springs,front needs taller springs or spring spacers.Dont know about triming though :cool:

·
Registered
40 Posts
SO YOU DONT HAVE TO RUN SPACERS I CAN REDRILL THOSE WHEELS FOR YOU TO YOUE BOLT PATTERN THAT WAY THEY WONT STICK OUT A MUCH WHEN RUNNING SPACERS

·
Premium Member
11,540 Posts
Originally posted by carnell82@Sep 7 2005, 05:06 PM~3770924
i'm from da boot

No shit? my family is too. Rome? or the islands? Sicily? :dunno:

I was being sarcastic

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
You are going to need to do some type of lift on the car. Taller springs, longer shocks, extended a-arms, extended trailing arms, larger brakes to stop the added weight, longer brake lines, wheel spacers, and a can of gas and a few matches. That should be about it. Good luck on that. :biggrin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts