LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good damn you aint gonna believe this! Brand New, Never used and only $2199. These are triple chrome plated shipped to you directly from the manufacturer. We aint playin down home in the south got 22" for only $1499 same deal triple chrome plated. We can hook the tires up cheap too. Spinners how ever you want to pimp it, we can make it happen cheap.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Originally posted by DownHomeCustoms@Oct 3 2003, 02:29 PM
Good damn you aint gonna believe this! Brand New, Never used and only $2199. These are triple chrome plated shipped to you directly from the manufacturer. We aint playin down home in the south got 22" for only $1499 same deal triple chrome plated. We can hook the tires up cheap too. Spinners how ever you want to pimp it, we can make it happen cheap.

Dam big rims are getting cheap now :0 :cool:

·
Registered
858 Posts
Those first rims are nice. Can you tell the price of the same rim but in 20" - car has a 5 x 5 bolt pattern. How about width? Looking to get 20 x 9, no less. Let me know. By the way, who is the manufacturer of those rims. They look tight! :biggrin:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Them ones only come in 24" but we can get something simular from a different brand, I will look into it. Sure you dont want to step up from 20" everybody big boyin now ?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

These here are the Zenik Sniper

They come in 20"

Helo also makes some called Kick look simular

I can get a price on either if you lookin to shop

·
Registered
858 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no prob, you name we get for you, what price you willing to pay and will get it worked out as good as we can

·
Registered
858 Posts
Well, remember I mentioned the Helo Skids? Locally they are going for $1500-$1600 w/ tires. Now these are brand name wheels and I thought this was a heck of a deal. I was quoted $999 just for the HELO SKID wheels elsewhere. However, I like the wheels in the links I put in here.
http://www.truckxpressions.com/images/wheels/s40lg.jpg

Please get me a price on these as well as the MKW 14s. No tires. ;)

thanks

Last edited by Brougham L$ LOVER at Oct 8 2003, 08:53 AM

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
From my usaul distributor i just got quoted 350 a wheel, ill look around for a better price or simular wheel and get back with you

mkw are high but they are also one of the cleanest wheels especialy for spinnin

1 - 20 of 34 Posts