LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to pick up 4 new batteries today and the guy was telling me about some older 24 volt truck batteries that he has he showed them to me and they all tested good he told me 30 dollars each if i took them can i use these i dont see why i couldnt but i thought i would ask before i bought them is there a down fall to using these or any advantage i have plenty of room would just need to change my battery rack a little help me out on this sounds like a good deal?

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
you should find out the reserve capacity of the batterys. There also not meant to be deep cycled. You should run them with a street charger. I would anyway.. the answer to your question is they will work.

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
man i love it when your on here it is the best help i had on this site i think i may just stick with my 950cca group 31s rack is already made for these batteries just had some with dead cells and just happened to come across these but i didnt ask the guy enough questions

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
the ones with the dead cells , chuck em' you can get some rebuilt battery's from the battery manufacturer or from a battery store. for about the same or less.

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its already juiced it my 93 fleetwood look at my profile there is a pic in there

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ttt

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
i always thought about using thos batts too......i would i think it would be a pretty cool look............if they are starting batts i would run some sort of constant charge to them like nasty said....maybe a street charger...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts