LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
I don't get it. Why the hell would you put TWO monitors in the lower part of the door? No one's gonna see it.

*shrug* to each their own I suppose :uh:

·
Registered
848 Posts
Originally posted by Mouse@Dec 19 2003, 06:58 AM
I don't get it. Why the hell would you put TWO monitors in the lower part of the door? No one's gonna see it.

:uh: its OBVIOULSY cuz there BALLERS ;) :uh: lol, somones gonna rip the side view mirrors off. lol.. i wish i had that much money to spend :(

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
SOME PEOPLE HAVE MORE MONEY THAN BRAINS!! THE CAR IS KINDA COOL ALEAST ITS DIFFERENT, BUT THE 26 TV'S GIMME A BREAK!!EVERYONE ENJOYS SHOWING OFF ALITTLE BIT BUT THIS GUY IS GOING REGRET SPENDING ALL THAT MONEY 5 YEARS FROM NOW!!.......... SUCKER :0

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Originally posted by northcoastrida@Dec 19 2003, 01:09 PM
You also have to remember they are just lcd monitors that retail about $75- $200 each...
BUT HE HAS 26 SCREENS....YOU CAN'T COMPARE THAT TO SPENDING MONEY ON HYDROS. WHO NEEDS 26 SCREENS, AN AVERAGE HOUSE MAY HAVE 3-4 TV'S, WHY 26, WHY 5 IN THE TRUNK LID, THE 22 INCH WOULD BE SUFFICIENT, IF NOT OVERKILL ALL BY ITSELF. I LIKE THE CAR BUT 26 SCREENS THAT MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS RAISING A CAR UP SO YOU CAN FIT 26'S UNDER IT!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its a project car!!! Some people spend 10,000 on paint or Davins.. I just depends on what your style is... I dont have the cash to waste on alot of tvs, but if I was a big timmer like the owner of that car is I would do it....

You know how many girls that that car would pull.. Girls are attracted to shinny rims and glowing tv screens, like a moth to a light bulb in the middle of the night!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Originally posted by Mouse@Dec 19 2003, 08:58 AM

Most people stunt around here with there doors wide open on the strips.

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Originally posted by lil deville+Dec 20 2003, 01:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lil deville @ Dec 20 2003, 01:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mouse@Dec 19 2003, 08:58 AM

*shrug* to each their own I suppose  :uh:
Most people stunt around here with there doors wide open on the strips.[/b][/quote]
wtf??? got pics?

but yeah 26 tvs is gay but if i had the $$$ id probably do it

Last edited by the_cat at Dec 20 2003, 06:18 AM

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
god dam, every post the guy has been hated on, i sense jealousy

·
Registered
848 Posts
i aint hatin, i think the car is pretty dope infact, i dont see the point in 26 tv's and figure its a waste of money, but it aint my money so its all good. it looks good, at least the install looks good and not tacky and shit.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Hell, I wouldn't mind watching a movie in that car. I can sit up and see a screen. I can lay sideways and see a screen. I can lay on my stomach and see a screen. :cool:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts