LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've seen the 27" shocks advertised all over but what is their length when fully compressed ?

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
the ones i got are about 26 3/4 and compress to about 16 1/4

i was kinda pissed when i removed no....tore my shock mount off ...

anyways i hope you are runing cylinders shorter than 14's :biggrin: i thought i would be able to use them ..and my impala refuses

these are also the same shocks used on the 3500 chevy 4x4 heavy duty shock .

hope the info helps

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm running 14" in a regal, i should really measure up the clearances first before i order, if they dont extend or compress far enough i'll have to make new mounts i guess !

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Originally posted by ice64berg@Aug 8 2005, 11:50 AM~3561226
the ones i got are about 26 3/4 and compress to about 16 1/4

i was kinda pissed when i removed no....tore my shock mount off ...

anyways i hope you are runing cylinders shorter than 14's :biggrin:  i thought i would be able to use them ..and my impala refuses

these are also the same shocks used on the 3500 chevy 4x4 heavy duty shock .

hope the info helps
sell them to me if they will fit my cutty I have 12's in the back what up? :cool:

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
not sure whats up yet ...

i might put them back on ... i seen yesterday when i got my car laid out the driveline rubs the tunnel so i might put them back on ...

i started putting money on the side to pick up that cutty ... and damn if i dont have to spend 125 to retube my bent driveline ..

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Originally posted by ice64berg@Aug 9 2005, 10:41 AM~3570284
not sure whats up yet ...

i might put them back on ... i seen yesterday when i got my car laid out the driveline rubs the tunnel so i might put them back on ...

i started putting money on the side to pick up that cutty ... and damn if i dont have to spend 125 to retube my bent driveline ..
wow I just talked to the guy Monday and he said his daugther sent the title off did a quick title wrote down my number and said as soon as he get the title back he would give me a call

I'm a pick the car up this weekend :cool:

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
Originally posted by MRA@Aug 9 2005, 07:56 PM~3571492
wow I just talked to the guy Monday and he said his daugther sent the title off did a quick title wrote down my number and said as soon as he get the title back he would give me a call

I'm a pick the car up this weekend  :cool:
oh shit .. oh well i'll find something later ... doubt it will be a euro for 4 bills thou

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
Originally posted by MRA@Aug 9 2005, 07:56 PM~3571492

I'm a pick the car up this weekend  :cool:

you should let me borrow the 400 bones and let me get the cutlass ...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts