LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE 67 IMPALA WITH THE 283 AND POWERGLIDE TRANSMISSION. I WAS THINKING OF SWAPPING IT WITH A 350 TBI WITH THE 700R4 FROM MY 91 CHEVY SILVERADO.BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE I WOULD HAVE TO CHANGE,LIKE WILL THE DRIVESHAFT FIT OR WILL IT HAVE TO BE CHANGED OR SHORTENED.AND ALSO THE FUEL DELIVERY SINCE NOW I AM RUNNING A CARBURATOR AND THE 350 IS A TBI. ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
THANKS.

·
Registered
28,023 Posts
shove it straight up your ass

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Originally posted by LayLow@Oct 26 2003, 09:54 PM
shove it straight up your ass
show everyone your technique.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Originally posted by 67 impala fastback@Oct 26 2003, 08:52 PM
I HAVE 67 IMPALA WITH THE 283 AND POWERGLIDE TRANSMISSION. I WAS THINKING OF SWAPPING IT WITH A 350 TBI WITH THE 700R4 FROM MY 91 CHEVY SILVERADO.BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE I WOULD HAVE TO CHANGE,LIKE WILL THE DRIVESHAFT FIT OR WILL IT HAVE TO BE CHANGED OR SHORTENED.AND ALSO THE FUEL DELIVERY SINCE NOW I AM RUNNING A CARBURATOR AND THE 350 IS A TBI. ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
THANKS.
here is some of the thing you will need! 1. you will need a custom trany mount 2. you will need to shorten your drive shaft and you will need the slip yoke of the 700r4! as for the fuel 3.you would have by a custom manifold that will able you to mount a 4 barrel carb on it (the manifold is around $200.00 dollars) and 5. you will also need a electric fuel pump! these are just some of the thing you will need im sure there is more!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts