LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
pinstripin' psycho
6,716 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Oct 14 2007, 09:22 PM~9001345
Hmm. You should have gotten second. You need to get your bike off the ground. Was that the only trike? Congrats on the win.  :thumbsup:
x2!! all you need is a better display that shows off every angle of your bike and you should have no problem placing higher...either way, congratulations on your win! :cool:

·
Registered
15,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
meh fuck it
i got 2 weeks to get a better display done
we was at walmart gettin felt n shit that shit is supose to be purple but it looks blu n shit
fos were lookin at it left n rite i get faced n engraved parts are a new concept to el pasoans , and that fo with skulls had a display n shit hes from my town i kno the owner kinda hes kinda of a wana be rich kid n shit

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by chamuco61@Oct 14 2007, 11:26 PM~9001392
x2!! all you need is a better display that shows off every angle of your bike and you should have no problem placing higher...either way, congratulations on your win! :cool:
custom parts got beat out by bought parts...crazy...

x100000 on the display, we gonna have to get that turn table going!

plenty of mods to have scored higher!

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by eric ramos@Oct 14 2007, 11:28 PM~9001403
meh fuck it
i got 2 weeks to get a better display done
we was at walmart gettin felt n shit that shit is supose to be purple but it looks blu n shit
fos were lookin at it left n rite i get faced n engraved parts are a new concept to el pasoans , and that fo with skulls had a display n shit hes from my town i kno the owner kinda hes kinda of a wana be rich kid n shit
that dont make it none...dont let that get under your skin! :(

·
Registered
15,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
meh like i said i got to the 28th to do a better display
we gettin teal felt and some borders like cutty did with 2x4s n shit

but i think them judges didnt kno shit cus it was a tunner show n shit meh like 10 lowrider cars? and like 90 fuken euros a typical el paso show

lil rob n some other fos preformd so it was gravy

·
da painter
24,179 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Oct 14 2007, 09:22 PM~9001345
Hmm. You should have gotten second. You need to get your bike off the ground. Was that the only trike? Congrats on the win.  :thumbsup:
yea , you need some accesories too.. u lacking there..those bike aint got custom parts, but then got accesories and displays..

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by eric ramos@Oct 14 2007, 11:36 PM~9001500
meh like i said i got to the 28th to do a better display
we gettin teal felt and some borders like cutty did with 2x4s n shit

but i think them judges didnt kno shit cus it was a tunner show n shit meh like 10 lowrider cars? and like 90 fuken euros a typical el paso show

lil rob n some other fos preformd so it was gravy
damn glad i didnt go..lol

the one sat here was like that...hot rods and chit...the put the bikes all in one class...

·
Registered
15,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea i gess we was all in a catagory
but it was stupid cus
radical class was called wild catagory :rofl:

·
Exclusive Prez
3,281 Posts
only in paint and graphics you would have beaten the 2nd one and still you got custom parts AND engraving to kick ass :uh:

·
Registered
422 Posts
your bike has more detale in the paint than 2nd you have custom parts my money is with you but i dont know shit. well done any way your time will come

·
Registered
15,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
new bike????????? bla
shit just uplstery murals and some accories
and ofcourse 8x8 ot 10x10 display fully uplsterd with turn table

1 - 20 of 25 Posts