LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fuck all of ya'll! My trophy is Gold and is 3 ft 6 inches, So Gold! :angry: :biggrin:

Man I don't care, as long as I got something to show for all that cleanin and wrenchin!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Originally posted by fabfiveprez@Aug 3 2003, 07:49 PM
oh ok good, i thougt that gold was demoted to second and platinum was first now  ;)
good job man, hey can u post some pics of your bikes in here
Ha ha ha ha ha. That would be tight if platnum was concidered first instead of gold. But then olympic medals would be expensive as hell and a fool might get capped over one. I know I would do it. ;)

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Originally posted by who's_clown'n+Aug 3 2003, 10:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (who's_clown'n @ Aug 3 2003, 10:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--fabfiveprez@Aug 3 2003, 07:49 PM
oh ok good, i thougt that gold was demoted to second and platinum was first now  ;)
good job man, hey can u post some pics of your bikes in here
Ha ha ha ha ha. That would be tight if platnum was concidered first instead of gold. But then olympic medals would be expensive as hell and a fool might get capped over one. I know I would do it. ;)[/b][/quote]
lol, ill see the ref or someone throw a javelone at his ass

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Originally posted by Lowridingmike@Aug 3 2003, 07:48 PM
Fuck all of ya'll! My trophy is Gold and is 3 ft 6 inches, So Gold! :angry: :biggrin:

Man I don't care, as long as I got something to show for all that cleanin and wrenchin!
haha well myne was 4 feet you BUSTER! haha naw im playin wit ya, goow werk man, whens ur next show?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts