LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 88 s10 that im juicing i wanted to do 6 batts and put them all to the nose but do u guys think a truck with a full frame wrap in 1/4 with 6 batts with a 2.8L would move up a hill? Or is it too much. Thats why i was gonna go with 4 but how would I wire that if i wanted just 3 to the back. would the all the batts to the front die real quickly. Thanks for any advice

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
4 batts is good, thats wut Im runnin and I have no problems. My car weighs like 3 thousand pounds and has no problem climin hills (cept for the scrapin :biggrin:
) You need at least 36 volts for the pumps so you cant do 3 to the back and one to the front.

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
you should be able to fit 8 across the bed ... and yeah a 2.8 should pull it ... my boy has an s-10 with 12 batts and got most of his frame wrapped .. and pulling it all around with a four banger

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you should be able to fit 8 across the bed ... and yeah a 2.8 should pull it ... my boy has an s-10 with 12 batts and got most of his frame wrapped .. and pulling it all around with a four banger
Holy shit thats unreal. But if i did want 4 batteries how would it work with 4 to the front and three to the back?

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
my 89 s-10 is hooked up 4 battery's front and back . Its the perfect setup for a daily driver.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts