LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

3 BAR KOFFS/BULLET TYPE

1136 Views 19 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  DEAD PRE$IDENT$
IVE GOT 3 SETS 50 A SET WITH A HAMMMER......OK FREE SHIPPPEN

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Originally posted by whoizitnow@Aug 13 2005, 01:15 PM~3610592
LOOKS AS GAY AS THE OTHER ONES YOU HAVE
now that wasnt very nice you poutty patty :angry:
Originally posted by whoizitnow@Aug 13 2005, 02:15 PM~3610592
LOOKS AS GAY AS THE OTHER ONES YOU HAVE
you need to shut the fuck up boy at least he's making his cream dont hate on somebody's hustle because you dont like the product. :twak:
Originally posted by tical killa beez@Aug 13 2005, 05:54 PM~3612151
you need to shut the fuck up boy at least he's making his cream dont hate on somebody's hustle because you dont like the product.  :twak:
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING NUT RIDING QUEER STAY OFF OF HOMEGIRLZ NUTZ HE IS A JOKE JUST LIKE THE CARS IN RHODE ISLAND
Originally posted by theetruth@Aug 13 2005, 07:50 PM~3612654
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING NUT RIDING QUEER  STAY OFF OF HOMEGIRLZ NUTZ  HE IS A JOKE JUST LIKE THE CARS IN RHODE ISLAND
:nono:
keith do you have some Gold Bullet knock offs?? PM me??
Originally posted by homeboyz@Aug 13 2005, 01:21 PM~3610379
IVE GOT 3 SETS  50 A SET  WITH A HAMMMER......OK FREE SHIPPPEN

how about a hammer at that price?..... :biggrin:
Originally posted by ROCKSOLID84@Aug 14 2005, 10:19 PM~3621737
how about a hammer at that price?..... :biggrin:
surreeee
Originally posted by 86TXMonte@Aug 14 2005, 07:10 PM~3620253
keith do you have some Gold Bullet knock offs?? PM me??
not like these i do have a few sets ,,,ill be postin up a sale on 3 set for 80.00
TTT
Originally posted by theetruth@Aug 13 2005, 08:50 PM~3612654
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING NUT RIDING QUEER  STAY OFF OF HOMEGIRLZ NUTZ  HE IS A JOKE JUST LIKE THE CARS IN RHODE ISLAND
You and that other bitch need to be banned







TTT for homeboyz
:) :) :) :) :) :)
still got a few
Keith, I'm looking for the old LA wire bullets that have the lines going up to the tip of it. let me. Thanks.
Originally posted by MR7.62X39@Dec 28 2005, 12:58 AM~4497579
how much for 5 shipped to texas with hammer? :cool:
70
Originally posted by THE ONE@Dec 28 2005, 11:49 AM~4499761
Keith, I'm looking for the old LA wire bullets that have the lines going up to the tip of it.  let me. Thanks.
havent seen those in a while ill keeep a eye out
Originally posted by homeboyz@Dec 28 2005, 11:51 AM~4499775
70
:cool: SWEET
Can we see dem on a wheel Keith?
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top