LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

A Cadillac Ambulance from Johan Painted in Bleck Pearl comes Completly with a Airbrush on the Hood ! The Wires are not inkl. !

A Cutty fom 1975 , front Seats Missing !

And this Toyota , its good to Built the Ice Cream Truck from the Movie "Friday"

Whant not sale this Models only trade !

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
I want the Ambulance and the Ice Cream truck!!! What are you looking for???? Pm'D

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Originally posted by Project59@Sep 19 2007, 06:26 AM~8822712
I want the Ambulance and the Ice Cream truck!!! What are you looking for????  Pm'D

you beat me to it fucker :angry:

LOL, oh well...

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
damn i woulda got that cutlass from ya if you wouldnt have cut the roof out. been lookin for 1 of those for a long ass time....

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The First one who contact me was Project59 ! So i answere him and now i wait !

The Cutty is still here , bid me something for it when i know what do you want to give me for him its easyer to say somethin !

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Projects a Stand up guy ! If he makes you an offer worth the trade you shade have no worries about him !

BUT If Tjay dosnt have what you want ! I trade you !

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Sorry man I was at work but Pm'D you back!!! And I do have everything your looking for! :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
aah, ive already got 4 ambulances anyways, lol 2 in original celo.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Originally posted by sidetoside@Sep 19 2007, 02:09 PM~8825646
The First one who contact me was Project59 ! So i answere him and now i wait !

The Cutty is still here , bid me something for it when i know what do you want to give me for him its easyer to say somethin !

Project59 is an AWESOME trader....

but one tip (from experience) make sure its packed well :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

JK, im sure you know how to package stuff.... :thumbsup:

·
craftsman
3,651 Posts
Originally posted by mademan@Sep 19 2007, 09:08 PM~8828168
aah, ive already got 4 ambulances anyways, lol 2 in original celo.
how much will you sell me 1,if you want to sell 1 pm me

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Originally posted by dade county@Sep 19 2007, 07:43 PM~8828423
how much will you sell me 1,if you want to sell 1 pm me
dont want to sell any at the moment, 1 sealed is collection, and the other 3 are builders, searched for these way to damn long.lol

I may have a few more (6 or so wagons, not hearses) commin in the next bit, I will probly , not sale 1.

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Well fellas i dont think homie really wants to trade to bad ! I was tring to deal with him through PM's but heres what he finially said would take these 3 kit's !

I highlighted his shit in green ! My comments in Blue !

Logged in as: Minidreams Inc. ( Log Out )

LayItLow.com Forums > Your control panel > Inbox > Re:Trade
sidetoside Re:Trade, Today, 01:44 AM

Group: Brand New
Member No.: 53,957

No Johan Models please ! Need for all 3 Kits , 3 good other Kits (like a 86 Monte Carlo or the Cadillac Coupe from Revell 62 Impala 3 Sets of the 5.20s ! Or 2 Resin Big Bodys and the Wheels !

Invision Power Board © 2007 IPS, Inc. Home | Forums | Tech | Rides | Bikes | Girls | Store | Info | Outline | Help | Privacy | Advertise on this site
© 2007 LayItLow.com

With a unkown person being new to this site I wanted to try and get some what of deal to and am willing to trade some shit but with a list like this its way out range !

The Ambulance is around 25 kit --- started Painted Body !
Cutlass is a 5.00 kit -- Started needs a restrip and missing items ! Basicall a drop top strater
Toyota Moven Bus is a 15.00 kit ! Nice kit but can be found easy on the net !

Hoime that addes up around 45.00 bucks !

your asking for a

86 monte ** DONK KIT /or STREET BURNER ** 12.00 Brand new
90ed Caddy 2dr ** DONK KIT/or LOWRIDER ** 12.00 Brand new
62 Impala ** AMT KITS , DROP TOP or THE BUBBLE ** Around 10.00 Brand new
3 Sets of 1109's with 5/20 ** Which almost any of the Pegauas wires solded in the last 2 years will the 5/20 ** 10.00 a set x3 == 30.00

That list alone is $ 64.00

Or you Want 2 Resin Big Bodies !

TWINN'S resin BIG BODY Is 65.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/93-96-cadillac-four-do...1QQcmdZViewItem

65.00 x 2 ==== 130.00
3 sets =======30 .00

DUDE THATS 160.00 Value ! You way over my head !

Just for your knoweldge bro ! I do most of my Business on Lay it Low by trades ! With the exception of a few names everyone that has responded to your topic are good people to trade with ! But with a list like this and the fact that your unkown is going to be a big factor in how people accept you on LIL ! I would have like to deal with you to help you get a kit or 2 you wanted ! But your asking way to much for what you are offering !

Hope this comment doesn't distract you from staying on LIL and dosn't make you want to stop modeling ! I Have been blamed for that a few times ! But When i feel something is a scam or way out of range i'll post it up so that my LIL brothers are not scammed or robbed !

Sidetoside Even if this is just a damn Internet site bro , most of us stick up for each other ! We have seen are fair share of Trouble Makers , Mouches ,Beggers, Crybabies, Tattletaler !

I don't want to be a ball buster bro we just like to keep this side of the forum like a brother hood !

David Irwin !

A.K.A MINIDREAMS INC.

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Holly shit David did you take a grammer course :0 That is some of the best reading I have done from you in a long ass time.... :biggrin: JoKes!

Good looking out for us homie!!! I have Private messaged this cat and know what I am willing to part with and what I am not..

Tho I havent heard back from him yet I await his responce and I guess we will see what of all he ask for from me...
;)

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Originally posted by Project59@Sep 20 2007, 09:28 AM~8831402
Holly shit David did you take a grammer course :0 That is some of the best reading I have done from you in a long ass time.... :biggrin: JoKes! </span>
<span style=\'color:blue\'>
Good looking out for us homie!!! I have Private messaged this cat and know what I am willing to part with and what I am not..

Tho I havent heard back from him yet I await his responce and I guess we will see what of all he ask for from me...
;)

Doesn't matter how long you been gone YOUR STILL AN ASSWHOLE ! LOL !

Practice makes perfect right ! :biggrin:

·
craftsman
3,651 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Sep 20 2007, 09:20 AM~8831366
Well  fellas  i  dont  think  homie  really  wants  to  trade  to  bad  !  I  was  tring  to  deal  with him  through  PM's  but  heres  what  he  finially  said  would  take  these 3  kit's  ! 

I  highlighted  his  shit  in  green  !  My  comments  in  Blue  ! 

Logged in as: Minidreams Inc. ( Log Out )

LayItLow.com Forums > Your control panel > Inbox > Re:Trade
sidetoside Re:Trade, Today, 01:44 AM 
Group: Brand New
Member No.: 53,957
<span style=\'color:red\'>When  i  feel  something  is  a  scam  or  way  out  of range  i'll  post  it  up  so  that  my  LIL  brothers  are  not  scammed  or  robbed  !

Sidetoside  Even  if  this  is  just  a  damn  Internet  site  bro  ,  most  of  us  stick  up  for  each  other  !  We  have  seen  are  fair  share  of  Trouble Makers ,  Mouches ,Beggers, Crybabies, Tattletaler ! 

I  don't  want  to  be  a  ball  buster    bro  we just  like  to  keep  this  side  of  the  forum  like  a  brother  hood  ! 

David  Irwin !

A.K.A MINIDREAMS  INC.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts