LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 2 pump setup with 8 batteries in my 86 Cutty and im willing to stand a three without having a 3rd pump.. i heard attaching 4 more dumps to the rear pump would make it three.. but would i need something else in addition to make it stand on three just so if 4 dumps dont work out?

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
lock the car up and dump the back corner, if it doesn't three then adding more dumps to you pump won't help you. that is only done so that you can lift individual corners without adding another pump. you would have to do a chain bridge in order for that to work. :cool:

·
Registered
524 Posts
i got 10 batteries and coilover in my regal and it stands 3 it wouldnt do it with 8 so try adding two more batteries. i would show pics but dont know how

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
:biggrin: IM DOIN IT WITH 8 BATTz ON MY FLEETWOOD

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by cloz | grumpy@Oct 13 2006, 08:52 PM~6365657
:biggrin: IM DOIN IT WITH 8 BATTz  ON MY FLEETWOOD
How?

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Originally posted by cutcutty@Oct 13 2006, 07:11 PM~6365101
I got a 2 pump setup with 8 batteries in my 86 Cutty and im willing to stand a three without having a 3rd pump.. i heard attaching 4 more dumps to the rear pump would make it three.. but would i need something else in addition to make it stand on three just so if 4 dumps dont work out?
What size cylinders are you running in back?

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Ive seen plenty of rides three-wheel with 2 pumps...all u need is a coil-over setup, long enough cylinders, and make sure u have enough weight at the rear corners...

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
:c : :
Originally posted by SiLvErReGaL@Oct 14 2006, 12:22 PM~6367744
Ive seen plenty of rides three-wheel with 2 pumps...all u need is a coil-over setup,  long enough cylinders, and make sure u have enough weight at the rear corners...
YUP I GOT MY SUBS GIVIN WEIGHT TO DA CORNERS :biggrin: RESNTLY JUST GOT MY PUMPS LIKE 4 DAYS AGO :cool:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Dumps@Oct 14 2006, 05:36 AM~6367080
What size cylinders are you running in back?
I am running 10s in the back from the basic kit of Pro Hopper

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Everything in my car is pro hopper.. according to the weights i got my 8 batteries lined up in the end of the trunk and pumps towards the Cylinders.. plus i got pro hopper adjustables upper trailing arms

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
HI-LOW :puffin:

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
INSTALLD BY HOLLYWOOD CUSTOMz

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I love Hi-Lows and Black Magic :cool:

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
:puffin: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,010 Posts
to be able to do that you have to have longer cylinder's i would say 14's and add more weight to the rack or more batts .

·
Registered
945 Posts
ya u aint gunna get shit wit 10's unless u lay frame layed out then maybe a couple inches

·
Phoenix Chapter President
6,456 Posts
12" CYLINDERS AND COIL OVERS WITH DEEP CUPS........
:thumbsup:

·
SELL 0UT
2,737 Posts
Problem Solved :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts