LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed a third pump into my car with a Y block and an Itailan dump, my problem being with the third pump(front) is the car only stays up when the slowdown is CLOSED. The way I have it plumber is from the pressure port comes the check vavle going directly into the Y block, two hoses run to the front cylinders, and from the port on the top of the Yblock goes to the Itailan dump and then to the slowdown!!! Someone Please help or even post pictures of three pump setup with a yblock and no adex dumps!!​

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
without pics of your configuration, all i can say is the dump has crap in it to keep it open or bad oil ring or even a bad dump... need pics

·
Super Smasher
3,948 Posts
Or he has It plumbed going thru the dump doing nothing. Make sure you have the valve plumbed correct not just flowing right through it. If you do have it plumbed correct. then something Is making it hang up or you have a normally open valve.

·
On prestamped D's
7,293 Posts
yeah the slowdown cant be fitted opposite the y-block so to speak, it has to be on the port 90 degrees from where the y-block port..otherwise oil just runs thru the dump..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts