·
Registered
6,202 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
if you want a clean 3 wheel from ground up also to stand in place on 3"S
use 2 pump to the rear

if you use one pump you'll need enough weight so when you dump it will fall in into 3 wheels :) :) :) :)

Also if you have an impala it will 3 wheel no matter what you in it the X FRAME IS GOOD FOR THAT if you have any other kind of car G-BODY, CADILLAC or what ever go with 2 pumps to the back

2 pumps to the back

1 pump to rear with 14batts and weight its a hopper

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
Originally posted by Cadillac Chris@Oct 1 2007, 11:42 PM~8912999
if  you want a clean 3 wheel  from ground up also to stand in place on 3"S
use 2 pump to the rear

if you use one pump you'll need enough weight so when you dump it  will fall in into 3 wheels  :)  :)  :)  :)

THIS IS POWER 3 AND ROLLING 3 WITH 2 PUMPS " NO EXTRA WEIGHT " AT ALL !!!! ;)

2 PUMPS 6BATT, NO WEIGHT NI NADA !! ;) :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
:cool:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Originally posted by Cadillac Chris@Oct 1 2007, 10:42 PM~8912999
if  you want a clean 3 wheel  from ground up also to stand in place on 3"S
use 2 pump to the rear

if you use one pump you'll need enough weight so when you dump it  will fall in into 3 wheels  :)  :)  :)  :)
apparentely u've never heard about using 4 dumps to one pump for a power 3........... Which is how DaLocstah's 63 is hooked up and his setup looks pretty clean by da way.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Originally posted by DaLocstah@Oct 1 2007, 10:47 PM~8913027
THIS IS POWER 3 AND ROLLING 3 WITH 2 PUMPS " NO EXTRA WEIGHT "  AT ALL !!!! ;)

2 PUMPS 6BATT, NO WEIGHT  NI NADA !! ;)  :biggrin:

I KNOW ONLY CAUSE ITS AN IMPALA PUT THAT SAME SETUP IN ANY OTHER CAR IT WONT DO IT

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
Originally posted by 01lowlow@Oct 1 2007, 11:52 PM~8913052
apparentely u've never heard about using 4 dumps to one pump for a power 3........... Which is how DaLocstah's 63 is hooked up and his setup looks pretty clean by da way.

THANKS HOMIE !!!
GOOD LOOKING OUT !!!! ;)

·
Registered
512 Posts
HOW DO YOU HIT THREES FROM THE GROUND UP
OR WHEN YOUR LOCKED UP THEN YOU DUMP IT AND IT FALLS INTO THREES
:) :) :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Originally posted by Cadillac Chris@Oct 1 2007, 10:53 PM~8913064
I KNOW ONLY CAUSE ITS AN IMPALA PUT THAT SAME SETUP IN ANY OTHER CAR IT WONT DO IT

That's a sick ass ride homie and one of the best three wheels I've seen DAMN :0

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
u can get a g body or x frame cars to stand 3 wheel but u need to have the whole frame wrapped up to do it. once the frame is wrapped up its a solid piece with no bending or bowing in the frame rails. u also have to do some mild modifications to the rear of the g bodys to get a good lock up out of the rear to get a good standing 3 wheel. i also seen a guy put the power ball on the lower trailing arms on a regal just how they are done on a impala and it stood 3 wheel with 3 pumps but i didnt like how the power ball was done.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Oct 1 2007, 11:26 PM~8913244
u can get a g body or x frame cars to stand 3 wheel but u need to have the whole frame wrapped up to do it.  once the frame is wrapped up its a solid piece with no bending or bowing in the frame rails.  u also have to do some mild modifications to the rear of the g bodys to get a good lock up out of the rear to get a good standing 3 wheel.  i also seen a guy put the power ball on the lower trailing arms on a regal just how they are done on a impala and it stood 3 wheel with 3 pumps but i didnt like how the power ball was done.

I got a 82 Cutlass Supreme is that a X frame or a G?? I've never messed with frames before so I really dunno :confused:

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Originally posted by zc_delacruz@Oct 1 2007, 11:32 PM~8913284
I got a 82 Cutlass Supreme is that a X frame or a G??  I've never messed with frames before so I really dunno  :confused:
not a x-frame

·
White Devil
7,589 Posts
Originally posted by zc_delacruz@Oct 2 2007, 01:32 AM~8913284
I got a 82 Cutlass Supreme is that a X frame or a G??  I've never messed with frames before so I really dunno  :confused:
g-body..cutlass, monte carlo, regal ect.....

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
Originally posted by Cadillac Chris@Oct 1 2007, 11:58 PM~8913120
HOW DO YOU HIT THREES FROM THE GROUND UP
OR WHEN YOUR LOCKED UP THEN YOU DUMP IT AND IT FALLS INTO THREES
:)  :)  :)

NAW HOMIE !

I JUST HIT THE SWITCH UP FROM THE SIDE I WANNA 3 WHEEL, CONTROLING EACH CYLINDER LIKE IF I HAD A PUMP FOR EACH !!! ;)

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
Originally posted by zc_delacruz@Oct 2 2007, 12:05 AM~8913138
That's a sick ass ride homie and one of the best three wheels I've seen DAMN  :0

THANKS A LOT HOMIE !!!! ;) :cool:

·
Registered
155 Posts
"I KNOW ONLY CAUSE ITS AN IMPALA, PUT THAT SAME SETUP IN ANY OTHER CAR IT WONT DO IT"

- cadillac chris

lol. sounds like a challenge to me. i wud like to see someone prove this guy wrong. nothing against cris but if some body can do on a CADDY or CUTTY. I wanna see it. cuz i got a 2 pump set up on my caddy and its a 4 door and id rather buy two $30 dumps than a $200 pump. think i mite try it. anybody else? wont hurt to try. :dunno:

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
my partners 2 pump regal would do a standing 3 wheel. the rear of the frame was reinforce, a bridged was installed and the uppers and lowers were extended and the car would lock up and he could dump a corner and the car would stand 3 wheel

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
:cool:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts