LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finished installing a 3 pump setup 2 to the rear showtime,piston to the nose and wont do a standing 3 have a 3 1/2tons full stacks rear has 10in cylinders precut 2 tons sits pretty high have the rear shackles but rides rough with um on so took um off any help.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
what kinda car? You need at least 12s in the rear to put it up on three

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
97 chevy s-10 excab

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
yea I had a juiced s10 too, how are the rear cylinders mounted - on the leafs or the axel?

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
if it's a leaf spring setup it won't 3 on 10's or maybe even bigger unless you have a bridge.or a shit load of weight.it's sometimes hard to 3 on leafs because they bend when you 3.with alot of coil in the back plus them cylinders,just becarful not to brake the leaf spring.i've seen that happen.if your going for 3 wheel.go to auto zone and get you some leaf spring extenders and that will relieve some stress and 3 wheel alot better and even lock up higher.

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
ya youd wired it up just using 10 batteries thats all. nothing special, 24v same thing, whatever voltage u want to run ur back pumps 36v or 48 same thing, then 10 batteries to the nose, unless ur running 2 banks of batteries.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
has a bridge runnin 8 batts got those extenders 4 the leaf spring but rides different when on gonna 3 link it over winter while she is parked but not just yet

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
will the full stack make a difference, down all the way but looks like its locked up

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
Originally posted by Psycho631@Nov 15 2007, 08:24 PM~9237167
what kinda car? You need at least 12s in the rear to put it up on three

yeah I can get a rollin 3 with 12"s but I dont think I could get it with 10"s

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
midland tx. :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts