LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post some pictures, i can't figure out how i wana mount my pumps. Need some ideas.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
You caould squeeze in 4 batteries on each side with the pumps in the middle to 3 wheel easier or you could run them striaght across the back of the trunk to hop better. Personally I like the way they look when the batts. are on the sides of the trunk that way you can move your pumps under the rear deck and still have room for a spare tire if you wanted. Plus it looks nice popping the trunk and seeing a rim look back at you.

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
i would say batteries to the corner with the pumps kind of under the rear deck .... i have a deep trunk so once i switch to a smaller tire i should have room for my spare to tuck under the pumps as well..also being that your gonna have 3 pumps im pretty sure you plan on 3 wheeling so the batteries to the corners will help that out for ya

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by S10lifted@Nov 29 2003, 02:03 AM
You caould squeeze in 4 batteries on each side with the pumps in the middle to 3 wheel easier or you could run them striaght across the back of the trunk to hop better. Personally I like the way they look when the batts. are on the sides of the trunk that way you can move your pumps under the rear deck and still have room for a spare tire if you wanted. Plus it looks nice popping the trunk and seeing a rim look back at you.
ya i would put them up on the rear deck, but i want to put my 12 on up there....

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by juicdcutlass@Nov 29 2003, 03:16 AM
how about this?

i was kinda thinkin something like this, except turn the 2 side pumps horizontal and give the pumps a bit of a tilt

Last edited by HiLow at Nov 29 2003, 10:36 AM

·
Premium Member
49,409 Posts
Good topic.........my setup will be 3-Pumps w/8 batts.......I think I know EXACTLY how they're gonna sit now!

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
here is mine....
My 3rd pump is going between the batteries...

Rob

Attachments

·
Premium Member
49,409 Posts
I think mine will go like this

\ I /

with 4 batts on each side

·
Registered
563 Posts
Originally posted by I Drag A55@Nov 24 2004, 11:07 AM
here is mine....
  My 3rd pump is going between the batteries...

Rob
[snapback]2444432[/snapback]​

i really like that.... :cool:

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Originally posted by HiLow@Nov 28 2003, 11:25 PM
Post some pictures, i can't figure out how i wana mount my pumps. Need some ideas.
[snapback]1346165[/snapback]​

whats wrong with the setup you have now?????????

·
Registered
12,920 Posts
Originally posted by Bigmack187@Nov 25 2004, 05:53 AM
whats wrong with the setup you have now?????????
[snapback]2446453[/snapback]​
this was an old topic that came back from the dead

1 - 20 of 32 Posts