LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so what do I use to run 3 pumps to the front? Y Block, X Block, Im tryin to figure it out :confused: Any hoppers out there?
 

·
SELL 0UT
Joined
·
2,737 Posts
2 y BLOCKS AND 1 x BLOCK..
Never seen it done.. Might Be Pretty Neat To See...

Just My .02


Cylinder Cylinder

X

Y Y

Pump 1 Pump 2 Pump 3
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,317 Posts
Originally posted by Psycho631@Sep 30 2007, 08:54 PM~8903720
Ok so what do I use to run 3 pumps to the front? Y Block, X Block, Im tryin to figure it out :confused:  Any hoppers out there?
I agree with what supreme said. 3 is just a waste. If your looking for power 2 to the nose is more than enough with the right combination of gears & volts. Just make sure the rest of the car is also built right.
 

·
57 RAG
Joined
·
30,659 Posts
my brother has 6 pumps in his cutlass 3 to the front and 3 to the rear so it's like a pump n a half to each wheel. I'm trying to talk him into changing it into a 4 pumper though
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
29,665 Posts
the most anyone really needs is 4 pumps, anymore is just retarded
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by MOSTHATED CC@Sep 30 2007, 11:37 PM~8904068
my brother has 6 pumps in his cutlass 3 to the front and 3 to the rear so it's like a pump n a half to each wheel. I'm trying to talk him into changing it into a 4 pumper though
but how do you get equal presure from 3 pumps to 2 cylinders, any pics of his set up? Im runnin 2 #11 gears at 96v and want to add another :biggrin: Cause Im PSYCHO :puffin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by MOSTHATED CC@Sep 30 2007, 11:46 PM~8904164
it has 2 pumps with one dump and one pump with 2 dumps and two y blocks does that make sense..
:uh: woa, Im too twisted rite now to understand that shit. Ill check back tomorrow ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,033 Posts
Originally posted by MOSTHATED CC@Sep 30 2007, 10:41 PM~8904113
the joker had 6 pumps and jerry lam use to have 6 pumps I believe
but used as back up pumps to keep it dancing whe motors burn out.
 

·
57 RAG
Joined
·
30,659 Posts
Originally posted by slo@Sep 30 2007, 10:49 PM~8904188
but used as back up pumps to keep it dancing whe motors burn out.
are you sure about that because thats not what he explained to us at a show a long time ago?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,046 Posts
2 pistons to the nose should be all you need, if you cant work with that.......................................................................................never mind.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51,637 Posts
only way to do it with same ``pressure`` but alot of fittings :0 :cheesy:

bad photoshop :biggrin:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51,637 Posts
or get a manifold done 3 into 1 etc etc ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51,637 Posts
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top