LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK...89 lincoln towncar...
3 pumps...2 to the rear...Prohopper pumps with #9s....11 batteries....14s" with powerballs in the rear.......wont stand 3 more than a few inches...what the heck is the deal?
do i absolutly have to have chains back there withour droppin the upper a arm mounts?

:angry:

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
if its barely standing a 3 im guessing yes you will need chains...chains will get that bitch high...if you still want a good lockup just chain it at like 12''s

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
7''' piece of 1/2'' channel across the rear. connect the chains to that. I saw a pice of crap car at the show,and the chains were hooked up to the floor of the [email protected]@!

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
Originally posted by NastyRedz@Sep 9 2005, 11:13 PM~3786170
7''' piece of 1/2'' channel across the rear.  connect the chains to that.  I saw a pice of crap car at the show,and the chains were hooked up to the floor of the [email protected]@!
first time they would attempt to pull a power 3 it was tear that shit apart

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ive got a bridge in there...still nothing...i think my chains are in the wrong spot

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it stands nicely and will hold going straight when moving...but no standing 3 over a few inches...

·
Registered
1,968 Posts

ive been using channel iron for years and i never bent one /Yet/ ;)

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
make sure your trailing arms arn't bent my boys caprice had a lower bent trailing arm and it was rubbing on the frame holding it back :cool:

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
ive been using channel iron for years and i never bent one /Yet/ ;)
i was talking about the trunk floor setup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts