LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What switches do I hit to do a rolling 3 Wheel Motion if I have 10 switches 2pumps/6 batteries??????????????????????????

Thanks in advance,
Mrsaafir1

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
lock it up turn left and dump the right rear or lock it up turn right and dump the left rear. all this is done while accelrating

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
I remember my first rolling 3. Almost slid my shit off the road, but it was cool as fuck!

I was all smiles for like 3 days after, lol.

·
Candies, flakes & pearls!
15,502 Posts
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Oct 23 2008, 07:16 PM~11956872
I remember my first rolling 3.  Almost slid my shit off the road, but it was cool as fuck!

x2...

First time I did it was in the Atlantic/Whittier intersection in East L.A. about 4 in the afternoon when the bustop was filled with honeyz... :biggrin: ..I got so high i could hear the corner of my bacc bumper grind on the pavement...no practice, i just knew what to do...i bet my facial expression was like i saw Jesus or something

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Oct 23 2008, 08:16 PM~11956872
I remember my first rolling 3.  Almost slid my shit off the road, but it was cool as fuck!

first time i pulled a 3 wheel was in my 1973 monte carlo. i had coil under setup with 12's. i was fuckin around to hit the 3 but never thought the car would do it. i was out on the cruising strip here in modesto, ca. with my homie and next thing i know the fuckin drivers tire is up in the air, my back bumper was draggin on the corner. it was fun as fuck. i just about shit my pants at the same time. and was pissed the fuck off cuz i just scraped the the shit out of my brand new chromed back bumper lol.. i beat the shit out of my first car too. shot a cylinder and doughnut thru the front of frame hopping another car for a 1/4 mile long. shoved the rear coils thru the trunk. hopped the car so much completely destroyed teh bottom of the crossmember till all u seen was the top of the crossmember from the bottom lol

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by classic customs@Oct 24 2008, 05:05 AM~11959909
i need to try this three wheel stuff. so your basically just Rollin on three wheels? What if the car tips over

its the shit homie. its like gettin your first nut for the first time lol. it will be all you think about. you wont get shit done 4 a month lol............lol

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by ~BROWN SOCIETY~@Oct 24 2008, 05:46 PM~11965714
Just getcha one of these:

:cheesy:

man those are the shit. i got one for my 4th birthday. i popped a wheelie in 2nd gear and threw my dad off the back and caught his leg on the fender guard and rubbed it raw and drug him 100ft and gave im road rash. mine was a honda too.... a honda 50

·
Registered
20,447 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Oct 24 2008, 04:50 PM~11965730
man those are the shit.  i got one for my 4th birthday.  i popped a wheelie in 2nd gear and threw my dad off the back and caught his leg on the fender guard and rubbed it raw and drug him 100ft and gave im road rash.  mine was a honda too.... a honda 50
I had an ATC185s, ATC200s and have the one above. The first two, I just sold. The 185s was fun. The 200x above is fun too. :cool: Here is my fun little 185s

G

·
Originally posted by Crenshaw's Finest+Oct 24 2008, 10:29 AM~11961197-->
how old are you? like 12?
[/b]
yea, close to it

Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2008, 06:31 PM~11965591
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
What A Clown
you know it homie

Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2008, 06:45 PM~11965699
its the shit homie.  its like gettin your first nut for the first time lol.  it will be all you think about.  you wont get shit done 4 a month lol............lol
:0 now i am getting exited

<!--QuoteBegin-~BROWN SOCIETY~
@Oct 24 2008, 06:46 PM~11965714
Just getcha one of these:

:cheesy:
:0

but on the real though. i am probably going to hear some whiners about this but i pretty much hate seeing a car three wheel, guess i am just old school. i think lowriders should lay low. don't get me wrong i have done my fair share. i just hate the stereo type that a lowrider must have 40 switches and park a three.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts