LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Oct 23 2008, 07:16 PM~11956872
I remember my first rolling 3.  Almost slid my shit off the road, but it was cool as fuck!

I was all smiles for like 3 days after, lol.
Mine was by accident....

I had an 80 Monte... The car was locked up, I turned left, and the right rear cylinder seal was bad... Was Like Woah.... :0

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by B_BORGERDING@Oct 24 2008, 09:53 PM~11966659
Mine was by accident....

I had an 80 Monte... The car was locked up, I turned left, and the right rear cylinder seal was bad... Was Like Woah.... :0

Mine was in my 63 rag at like 2AM. Me and the homie Matt had just spent all damn day putting a chain bridge in his Caprice and reinforcing the rear end, so we took my Impala for a little cruise around the hood. I drove 3 for at least a half a mile going about 10 MPH the whole time.

·
Registered
9,833 Posts
Originally posted by DELTORO HYDRAULICS@Oct 22 2008, 02:54 PM~11942280
dont forget to hold the switch down while turning
:( dammit i know i forgot something......

·
IM BACK!!!
7,752 Posts
Originally posted by Crenshaw's Finest@Oct 23 2008, 11:53 PM~11959462
x2...

First time I did it was in the Atlantic/Whittier intersection in East L.A. about 4 in the afternoon when the bustop was filled with honeyz... :biggrin: ..I got so high i could hear the corner of my bacc bumper grind on the pavement...no practice, i just knew what to do...i bet my facial expression was like i saw Jesus or something
Thats a good one right there

·
Registered
14,438 Posts
:biggrin: my first time was on a back street no registration no inspection but atleast i had a liscence and i was actually a lil scared to do it finally did it and i learnt that steering is a bit different when your on three wheels almost hit the curve understered by a long shot almost him the curve :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I almost shit my pants my first time.I was a passenger in my bro's 65 impala,it was the first juiced car either of us were ever in.one day I kept tellin him to hit a three when we went cruisin so he did,only it was turning right and with the panhard bar it only got a couple inches off the ground.I wasnt too impressed.neither of us had a clue what it felt like or what to expect.The next day cruisin around and theres a bunch of kids at the park givin us looks,only we were making a right turn this time,the only thing we could say was "Holy Shit".The rest of the day we went around pickin up friends,every time someone new got into the car he would hit an unexpected 3,the looks on there faces were priceless

·
Registered
14,438 Posts
Originally posted by lone star@Oct 26 2008, 05:18 PM~11978277
i did it once when the street was kinda wet and i did a 360 in the intersection scared the shit outta me
:0 gangsta

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Originally posted by Crenshaw's Finest@Oct 23 2008, 11:53 PM~11959462
x2...

First time I did it was in the Atlantic/Whittier intersection in East L.A. about 4 in the afternoon when the bustop was filled with honeyz... :biggrin: ..I got so high i could hear the corner of my bacc bumper grind on the pavement...no practice, i just knew what to do...i bet my facial expression was like i saw Jesus or something
:roflmao: :roflmao: You are facing the sky when you 3 wheel so I don't doubt if you saw Jesus. Same shit with me.......I 3 wheeled my entire way home. :biggrin:

21 - 33 of 33 Posts