LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone seen or know how to make an fast bag system on a heavier car do a standing or rolling 3 wheel. because i'm currently working on my 76 Coupe Deville and my ultimate goal is to get this done with my current bag system granted a few modz to get just right. is there any hope or should i just juice it?

Last edited by kulcutah at Nov 24 2003, 02:26 PM

·
Registered
203 Posts
you can do it with bags i think you need 3-4 valves on each of the rear bags someone correct me if im wrong. i prefer bags over juice but i think it would be cheaper to go with juice for the 3 wheel motion

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
right now i running 200 psi off an engine mounted compressor , 3/4 lines with 4 3/4 valves, and 2 five gallon tanks. so how could i set this up to get this done. but keep it simple because i know what i'm running but i didn't install it. so what ever feedback i get i have to be able to explain it to the person that does the modz. right know its just the basic f,b,s,s. setup

Last edited by kulcutah at Nov 24 2003, 02:59 PM

·
Registered
232 Posts
it depends on what size rims you have. I think that a lever setup would be about the only way to do it. roloing wouldnt be that hard to setup, standing would. also your gonna need more valves.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got sum twenty inch spokez, thatz why i'm not looking for an outrageously high 3 b/c i've heard that it damages the rim and might even burst the tire. i just want it to come off the ground a foot and a half or two.

Last edited by kulcutah at Nov 24 2003, 06:01 PM

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Originally posted by kulcutah@Nov 24 2003, 05:59 PM
i got sum twenty inch spokez, thatz why i'm not looking for an outrageously high 3 b/c i've heard that it damages the rim and might even burst the tire. i just want it to come off the ground a foot and a half or two.
i doute you could even get it a few inches off the ground with 20s let alone 1-2 feet but who knows i may be wrong

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Any car can three... with or without juice or air. (You ever seen a police cruiser go around a hard corner in a serious chase? I've seen a few of them "threeing".) :)

Anyway, the only REAL three in my opinion is a standing three. And I don't see that happening with bags yet. Especially on a big ass CoupedeVille with heavy ass 20's on it. With out some weight out back to offset that 472 (if that's what you have under the hood) it ain't happening. Maybe around a corner, but standing?... I think that's a little further ahead in the "bagging future."

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Originally posted by BOUNCIN89MERC2LOW97LHS@Nov 24 2003, 09:31 PM
"Anyway, the only REAL three in my opinion is a standing three."
Yeah.. Standing 3!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,700 Posts
Originally posted by Envious Touch+Nov 24 2003, 08:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Envious Touch @ Nov 24 2003, 08:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BOUNCIN89MERC2LOW97LHS@Nov 24 2003, 09:31 PM
"Anyway, the only REAL three in my opinion is a standing three."
Yeah.. Standing 3!!! :thumbsup:

[/b][/quote]
Man you got to love them pumps mounted there. I like that. :cool:

·
Registered
558 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
d^mn, thanks for the insight though. i forgot about the batteries in the trunkz of those juiced ridez and i really didn't know that the size and the weight of the tires had that much of an effect on it. but if any comes up wif a legit way to do it please post it because although i don't post much i do check in a lot. and BOUNCIN89 i got ah 500 ci and that bit<h does weigh at least 1/2 ah TON.

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
6 inch standing 3

2-3/8 valves on each corner in the back

200 psi

no extra weight in back no batteries

and not yet even finished with it

14" wires

will be higher

·
Registered
15,195 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52@Nov 27 2003, 05:30 AM
6 inch standing 3

200 psi

14" wires

will be higher

quit showin off :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by Foompla+Nov 27 2003, 07:49 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Foompla @ Nov 27 2003, 07:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--joebomber52@Nov 27 2003, 05:30 AM
6 inch standing 3  

200 psi

14" wires

will be higher

quit showin off :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
who me? :ugh:

just wanna set things strait that it can be done so they can quit with the "oh you can't do it "
ok ok it aint that high but it will be just need mor support on my frame befor i do something like that

?it takes extra valves?

?hydro's do it cuz the extra weight ? yeah tru but there are other ways.

i agree a three wheel with big rims is not something i would do i i was payed to and size is very throwing you can get a higher 3 wheel just need more for it than you would need for let's say a car on 13's

i don't even want to 3 wheel but i can and i just wanted to inform youall

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52+Nov 27 2003, 12:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joebomber52 @ Nov 27 2003, 12:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2003, 07:49 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--joebomber52
@Nov 27 2003, 05:30 AM
6 inch standing 3  

200 psi

14" wires

will be higher

just wanna set things strait that it can be done so they can quit with the "oh you can't do it "
ok ok it aint that high but it will be just need mor support on my frame befor i do something like that

?it takes extra valves?

i agree a three wheel with big rims is not something i would do i i was payed to and size is very throwing you can get a higher 3 wheel just need more for it than you would need for let's say a car on 13's

i don't even want to 3 wheel but i can and i just wanted to inform youall[/b][/quote]
joe.....
how come you dont get very much extension on your front? my front tire would still on the ground cause i get way more lift then what your car gets in the front :dunno:

Rob

·
Registered
111 Posts
Originally posted by I Drag A55+Nov 27 2003, 12:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I Drag A55 @ Nov 27 2003, 12:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2003, 07:49 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--joebomber52
@Nov 27 2003, 05:30 AM
6 inch standing 3  

200 psi

14" wires

will be higher

?it takes extra valves?

i don't even want to 3 wheel but i can and i just wanted to inform youall
joe.....
how come you dont get very much extension on your front? my front tire would still on the ground cause i get way more lift then what your car gets in the front :dunno:

Rob[/b][/quote]
i lock up depending on how far i adjust my uppers i get well over stock hight my bags don't sag much if not inflated but hell yeah my wheel comes down further when i inflated the bag it was still off the ground

and to 80 devill i say;
be open bro there are many new marvels coming to cars don't be scared to try new things post up a picture of your car sitting 3 :biggrin:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
80deville:

I surpose that your way of thinkin' is the lowridin' law :roflmao:. yeah right, get 4 real kid ...... it's my ride..... i paid for it..... i'll hook it up the way i want to kid. :twak:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts