Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Xonair@Nov 4 2003, 04:48 AM
do you have a switch set up to do 3wheels or are you just dropping one side? if you what are you dropping?
droppin a corner, it would be all jacked up then drop the driver side rear to do that 3

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
losin it for next year, then i will take the mono leafs and put one through your caprice window, back one of course, and then one directly in your ass...sideways..........ohhhhhhhhh..see yah tommorow beeoch! :cool:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Originally posted by 1lorodeo+Nov 3 2003, 09:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (1lorodeo @ Nov 3 2003, 09:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Xonair@Nov 4 2003, 04:48 AM
do you have a switch set up to do 3wheels or are you just dropping one side? if you what are you dropping?
droppin a corner, it would be all jacked up then drop the driver side rear to do that 3[/b][/quote]
so drop the oppisite side of which you are turning? like if im turning to the drivers side drop the passenger side rear?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Well the way we do it is for a 4 switch setup...1 for front, 1 for back and 1 for each side
if you wanting to lift the front passengers side wheel
then dump the drivers side and then lift the front
now all bags except the reat drivers side is full and drive turning right!
hope this helps

1 - 20 of 22 Posts