LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IS IT RARE TO 3 WHEEL W/ AIRBAGS?
I DO IT EASILY IN MY BENZ, AND EVERYONES JAWS DROP.
THEY SAY THEY DID NOT KNOW AIRBAGS COULD THREE WHEEL.
I DID NOT KNOW EITHER WAY, I JUST DO IT.
DOES ANYONE ELSE IN HERE BUST 3 WHEELS ON AIRBAGS.
JUST CHECKIN' TO SEE WHATS UP.

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by CDGUY619DOTCOM@Sep 5 2005, 02:53 AM~3754353
IS IT RARE TO 3 WHEEL W/ AIRBAGS?
I DO IT EASILY IN MY BENZ, AND EVERYONES JAWS DROP.
THEY SAY THEY DID NOT KNOW AIRBAGS COULD THREE WHEEL.
I DID NOT KNOW EITHER WAY, I JUST DO IT.
DOES ANYONE ELSE IN HERE BUST 3 WHEELS ON AIRBAGS.
JUST CHECKIN' TO SEE WHATS UP.
I 3 wheel almost all the time. It's normal as all hell out here in Cali, but when I do, most of the time people think I have juice :(

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
MY 1995 CAPRICE IS BAGED AND SIT'S ON 3 IT CAN BE DONE AND I HAVE THE 22inch LIFT CONITECH air bags also this pic was taken at the ludikrus kustomz car show

Attachments

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
i have the conitech 22inch lift bags in the back and that's what makes me have a 3 wheel like that so i hope that answer your question and yes t will fit on your 94 fleetwood and the bag it self is a three bellow bag hope that helps you out i can send them to u also take care 909-483-0056

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Originally posted by LeosAirSuspension@Sep 5 2005, 10:10 PM~3759182
i have the conitech  22inch lift bags in the back  and that's what  makes me have a 3 wheel like that so i hope that answer your question and yes t will fit on your 94 fleetwood  and the bag it self is a three bellow bag  hope that helps you out  i can send them to u also  take care 909-483-0056
Got any setup pics? I heard the 22's Fold and are wide as hell and wouldn't fit on a car.. Whats the width of your bags? Would they fit on an impala? Is your ass end weighted? Thats a fat ass car! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
93 Posts
i could three wheel in my blazer, and will be able to in my jimmy once i get it all done in the rear, the advantaget that hydro guys have is all the weight in the rear, bags don't have nearly as much weight, so thats why they can also do the standing 3's easy, depending on the vehicle of course, also most people mount the bags straight to the axle and don't get as much lift at cylinders, but all you need to do is mount them to the bars, trailing arms, whatever, and you will get more lift, but then again, you can mount them right to the axle and three wheel no problem, not sure how mark has them mounted on his monte, you can also get bigger bags that will get more lift like the 13" lift bags if you want double convulited (sp) bags or you can go and get the tripple bellow bags and get more lift but then you will need to make sure you set the upper brackets a little higher so you can lay out, that is if you want to. but its no big deal to three wheel on bags, seen a lot of poeple

·
Registered
229 Posts
i managed a rollin 3 on bags. Strut bags up front. Only little,but still pleased. Only got 7" bags in the back so want to fit longer.

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Im looking for more of a pause 3 wheel.. I am guessing that wagon has been weighted in the back to let it 3 like that..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts