LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
8,749 Posts
that's the 1st time I've ever heard anyone with a problem such as this. I have a Capirice and I'm a little reluctant to put hydros on it for reasons such as this. And also losing a spring while 3 wheeling. I hope someone comes up with a solution 4 you.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also have a Caprice (86 euro) and I never have that prob with that one. But I don't know whats up with the malibu. I checked if the was a line being pinched but everything looks OK

Last edited by caprice man at Sep 23 2003, 05:32 PM

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
well if the master cylinder is still full and your not losing fluid i dont know what it could be?....maybe the fluid shifts so that the reservor runs dry.....i doubt that...

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Cadillac Bob@Sep 23 2003, 06:01 PM
Weird problem. All I can think is that when you three and the car shifts, perhaps you are getting a vacuum leak somewhere from a hose thats flexing. Loss of vacuum could make you lose power assist, and give you a funky brake pedal feel.
i THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BUT NEVER CHECKED IT. I'LL CHECK THAT THANKS MAN

·
Registered
124 Posts
If you loose vacuum to your brakes, then the pedal would be hard to push, not soft. I know this from forgeting to hook up the vacuum line back up to the booster.

It sounds like you are starving for fluid, but I don't know why, Sorry!! :(

·
Registered
124 Posts
Whats up caprice man. I also had some brake problems on my caprice , but it was not from 3 wheelin, it was from trying to stop coming out of hittin tha front up rollin 30mph.+. Heavy cars are alot on the brakes as they sit stock. Sounds to me like you have an air leak on one sides brakes. Or its probably your master cylinder, thats what mine was. they are cheap to buy, you should jus spend $20 and get a new one, even if you think thats not it, then have someone help you to bleed all lines. Off subject, but I have to say whats up to Rolnlow72. thats a nice ride. Mine is the same year car, Addin a 3rd pump,more batts. and 14's on powerballs this year. peace out fellas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts