LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
This is my second time dealing with 305 lac this time being a driveline packaging and part was in great condition ill be hitting you up again. Fast delivery and good parts you cant go wrong.

·
Registered
921 Posts
bought tailights and a reverse light for a big body. got there quick and i had no issues :biggrin:
This is my second time dealing with 305 lac this time being a driveline packaging and part was in great condition ill be hitting you up again. Fast delivery and good parts you cant go wrong.
:cheesy: MY PLEASURE 2 DO BUSINESS WIT ALL OF U GUYS!! THANXS.. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
~STILL BUILDIN MY SHIT~
3,446 Posts
TTT FOR A GREAT SELLER!!! HE ALWAYS HAS GOOD CLEAN PARTS AND NEVER CUTS ANY WIRES HE ALWAYS DISCONNECTS FROM THE PLUGS!!! AND THANKS FOR THE CORVETTE THIRD BRAKE LIGHT HOMIE I APPRECIATE IT ALOT!!!!! :biggrin: WELL BE DOING BUSINESS AGAIN SOON!!!!!

·
El Joven Viejo
1,745 Posts
428772_340320376014087_100001083827111_966539_2039687240_n.jpg got my piece qwick, good communication, good packing, good dude to deal with, i know were to look next time i need more parts, thanks 305-LACs

·
Registered
921 Posts
I don't know what about you said!
:ugh:................ Uuuhh.... U SLOW???

View attachment 452555 got my piece qwick, good communication, good packing, good dude to deal with, i know were to look next time i need more parts, thanks 305-LACs
TTT FOR A GREAT SELLER!!! HE ALWAYS HAS GOOD CLEAN PARTS AND NEVER CUTS ANY WIRES HE ALWAYS DISCONNECTS FROM THE PLUGS!!! AND THANKS FOR THE CORVETTE THIRD BRAKE LIGHT HOMIE I APPRECIATE IT ALOT!!!!! :biggrin: WELL BE DOING BUSINESS AGAIN SOON!!!!!
fast shipping and a great seller. Thanks again
:cheesy: MY PLEASURE 2 DO BUSINESS WIT ALL OF U GUYS!! THANXS.. :thumbsup:
TO THE MUTHU FUKIN TOP!! :D

·
Still on one....
6,513 Posts
Got me a clean ass dashpad from Tommy.....get all my stuff from him....ain't found nobody that came touch his prices and really good condition parts....thanks fool.....

·
Registered
782 Posts
BOUGHT A COMPLETE WIRING HARNESS FOR DRIVER AND PASSENGER 90S SEATS AND A REAR BUMPER MOLDING. DAMN GOOD SELLER AND FAST SHIPPER AS WELL. I WOULD RECOMMEND 305-LACS TO ANYONE. THANKS HOMIE

·
Registered
921 Posts
Got me a clean ass dashpad from Tommy.....get all my stuff from him....ain't found nobody that came touch his prices and really good condition parts....thanks fool.....
Strat up dude great seller
BOUGHT A COMPLETE WIRING HARNESS FOR DRIVER AND PASSENGER 90S SEATS AND A REAR BUMPER MOLDING. DAMN GOOD SELLER AND FAST SHIPPER AS WELL. I WOULD RECOMMEND 305-LACS TO ANYONE. THANKS HOMIE
:cheesy: MY PLEASURE 2 DO BUSINESS WIT ALL OF U GUYS!! THANXS.. :thumbsup:
TO THE MUTHU FUKIN TOP!! :biggrin:

·
Still on one....
6,513 Posts
Thanks for the chassis.....top notch seller....man of his word....and the best prices....and if he doesn't have something you need right then keep checking he will find it and get it.....he got a secret hookup...

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
305 is the man, got a complete Gray 90 dash from him and it was in great condition.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Bought some big body reverse lights... great price and great product.. lights looked exactly like he said.. if u looking for lac parts he's the man to call... looking forward to doing more business with you... thanks homie

·
Registered
921 Posts
Good seller.... fast shipping...... even better price! Will buy from again
Thanks for the chassis.....top notch seller....man of his word....and the best prices....and if he doesn't have something you need right then keep checking he will find it and get it.....he got a secret hookup...
305 is the man, got a complete Gray 90 dash from him and it was in great condition.
Bought some big body reverse lights... great price and great product.. lights looked exactly like he said.. if u looking for lac parts he's the man to call... looking forward to doing more business with you... thanks homie
:cheesy: MY PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WIT ALL OF U GUYS!! THANXS.. :thumbsup:
TO THE MUTHUFUKIN TOP!! :biggrin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
16 Participants
305-lacs
LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums
LayItLow forum is an online community for true Lowriders. Come in and discuss hydraulics, air ride tech tips and all the information you need for dropping your lowrider.
Full Forum Listing