LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A 31 SERIES TROJAN BATT OR BLIMS IN VEGAS ? IVE BEEN TO ABOUT 3 BATT SHOPS AND SEEMS LIKE NO ONE HAS EVER HEARD OF THE TROJAN IM LIKE WTF? :dunno: IM TRYING TO HAVE MY HOMIES BOMB READY BY NEXT SATURDAY......IF ANYONE KNOWS OR IF THEY GOT THE HOOK UP SOMEWHERE THAD BE HELPFUL
:cool:

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Originally posted by MONTE CARLO SD@Oct 19 2003, 09:40 AM
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A 31 SERIES TROJAN BATT OR BLIMS IN VEGAS ? IVE BEEN TO ABOUT 3 BATT SHOPS AND SEEMS LIKE NO ONE HAS EVER HEARD OF THE TROJAN IM LIKE WTF? :dunno: IM TRYING TO HAVE MY  HOMIES BOMB READY BY NEXT SATURDAY......IF ANYONE KNOWS OR IF THEY GOT THE HOOK UP SOMEWHERE THAD BE HELPFUL
:cool:
does you homie really need 31's in a bomb???

try -

http://www.blackmagichydraulics.com

they are in vegas, keep bumping this thread, there are alot of vegas homies on this site too.

or any hydro shop will know where you can get some 31's.

if your homie is settlend on 31's because of power, another alternative are 24's.

i still say some diehard marines are you best choice for that bomba.

:),

cc

Last edited by Cruz_Campos at Oct 19 2003, 09:45 AM

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WELL BESIDES THE FACT THAT THEY DO HOLD A CHARGE BETTER THEN ALOT OF OTHERS OUT THERE...HES ONLY GOING WITH 4 BATTS. HE AINT HOPPIN IT OR NOTHING THAT WOULD BE JUST PLAIN STUPID FOR A 49 CHEVY. BUT THE RACK WAS ALREADY MADE FOR IT

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I GUESS I COULD LET HIM KNOW ABOUT THE DIE HARD BATTS AND SEE IF HE WANTS TO GET SOME.....SHIT I NEVER EVEN GAVE THEM A THOUGH........ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I CAME ACROSS THOSE BATTS............UR U KNOW WHAT U RIGHT CUZ THEY WOULD WORK JUST AS GOOD FOR THE SET UP HES RUNNING AND THE KIND OF TRUCK ..... ;) THANKS

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Originally posted by vegashopper@Oct 19 2003, 12:47 PM
call N-Sane... 702-222-2112

Ron can get the batteries that you want.
here you go homie,

a number for him to call.

:),

cc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts