LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a carburated (non-computer controlled) Chevy 350 w/ 350 turbo trans.

Can be Stock, Rebuilt or Suped up, doesn't matter... as long as it is complete and in running order and doesn't smoke, knock, etc...

In or around Kansas/Missouri/Oklahoma... A few cities that i am fairly close to are: tulsa OK, oklahoma city OK, joplin MO, KCMO, KCKS, STL, springfield MO, branson MO, wichita KS...

Need this ASAP. :)

Jason

·
Registered
497 Posts
I got a 350 turbo tranny but im in Mich.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I have one with trans out of a 90 caddy not looking to get rid of but for the right price who knows. I have the harness for a little extra also if interested. Had a valve cover leak nothing major ran good as hell Gauranteed had 60,000 on both all acc. included and they work. Make me and offer also like i said not really looking to get rid of so
sorry all I had available at the time was my camera phone. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
was it a computer ran engine?... if so i'm only interested in carburated non-computer controlled, i guess i should of mentioned that in the first post.

Jason

·
Banned
19 Posts
Why don't you just get a block outta the salvage yard, have it machined and build it? Use your noggin.

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I already have a huge variety of chevy blocks and sizes to choose from (over 10) - but i do not have time to build one from scratch for this particular car... i'd like to get one already built or running as-is, a basic stock engine will do. I do have an OLDS 350 in running order, but i'm wanting a chevy 350 in this car.

I'm trying to get the car done within the next 6-8 weeks and i still have to do the interior and get the car ready for paint, then paint it... i have tons of work to do on it before i can do any of that, i just need an engine and tranny (350/350) in running order, as a last resort i might have to do a quick engine build... but rather not due to not having enough time... as it is, i've been working on this car 4-6 hours a day (i just came in from the garage) and i still don't think i'll be able to get it done in the 6-8 wk time-frame i have left - lol.

Plus waiting on parts to get delivered too... dropped 1,200 just this week on misc stuff it needed, the engine is the last big thing i need to get.

Jason

1 - 11 of 11 Posts