LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any trouble with them? i placed an order and still havent recieved anything since. been a month. seems like they are just avoiding my emails. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Originally posted by layzeeboi@Jul 23 2005, 01:59 PM
Anyone have any trouble with them? i placed an order and still havent recieved anything since. been a month. seems like they are just avoiding my emails. Fuck 360low :thumbsdown:  :thumbsdown:  :thumbsdown:
[snapback]3464996[/snapback]​

call him, he doesn't need your f-cking money dude... Joe is one of the most sincere lowrider video magazines/shooters out there... No bullshitting with him... Try calling him, he's never on layitlow or online...

Nacho

·
Registered
8 Posts
Originally posted by LosAngelesRydr@Jul 23 2005, 05:21 PM
joe is a cool ass vato...and he got a good ass video...
[snapback]3465512[/snapback]​

YEAH , JOE IS COOL. A LITTLE SHORT BUT COOL. AM SURE HE JUST GOT COUGHT UP SHOOTIN. IF I WAS U I'LL ASK HIM ABOUT VOL.2 AND TELL HIM TO HOOK YOU UP ;) ;) ;) :thumbsup:

EL SHORTY

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by OneStopCustoms@Jul 23 2005, 01:59 PM
call him, he doesn't need your f-cking money dude... Joe is one of the most sincere lowrider video magazines/shooters out there... No bullshitting with him... Try calling him, he's never on layitlow or online...
Nacho
[snapback]3465202[/snapback]​

whats his number, its no where on his site. just has his email and his paypal on there. sorry just feels like im getting the run arounds on this.

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
Originally posted by layzeeboi@Jul 23 2005, 03:59 PM
whats his number, its no where on his site. just has his email and his paypal on there.  sorry just feels like im getting the run arounds on this.
[snapback]3465657[/snapback]​
i think theres just a miscommunication here cause joe seems cool, im gonna talk to him soon, ill let him know....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts