LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I NEED SOME SWANGAZ FOR MY SLAB.... NOT THEM 30'S OR ELBOWS 2000... I NEED THE REAL SHIT... THEM 3'S OR 4'S.... IFYOU GOT SOME AND WANNA LET THEM GO HOLLA... IF YOU KNOW SOMEBODY WHO WANNA SELL SOME HOLLA AT CHA BOY... I FROM THE N.E. HOUSTON BUT IM IN CALI AND THESE BOYZ DONT KNOW BOUT THAT POP TRUNK AND SWANGAZ HOLLA FOR REAL

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THATS WASSUP.... I LIKE THEM THANGZ.... BUT I GOT A COUPLE QUESTION... WHY 2 OF THEM RIMS THE CENTER CAP AND SPINNER DONT STICK OUT THE SAME AS THE OTHER 2? IS THAT A PIC OF THE WHOLE SET YOU GETTING RID OF OR JUST 2 DIFFERENT RIMS? HOW MUCH YOU WANT FOR THEM? WHAT SIZE ARE THEY... LET ME KNOW WASSUP IM SERIOUS... MAYBE WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT

·
Registered
368 Posts
i took those pics this morning to show boys the difference between the 2 sets of wheels i got....the set im selling is of the rim on the right...those are some 3's that swangs harder then regular 83 elbow's and the stick just like 4's...i was just switching the spinners around on them so everyone could see that the spinner and angles had nothing to do with they way they were poking out...holla

·
On Bail from BANNED Camp
20,807 Posts
i know were theres a set of 3's round here :biggrin:

·
Registered
184 Posts
BigTex420,
I sent you an email last week wanted some prices on some 4's. I dont want 3's cuz i want my shit to poke. Holler back at me,
Big Doob

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
Originally posted by G-Money@Aug 20 2005, 05:25 PM~3663064
thoose are ugly as fuck meng

Everybody has their own style they like homie. A lot of people dont realize that. Its not really my style but I aint gonna knock them Houston boys cuz they come out with some hella clean rides when their finished. You gotta admit, thats a lot of time involved in hunting down these rare obsolete wheels, then having to have them torn apart fixed and and rechromed and put back together again. They aint buying them new outta the box. Let them do their thang.

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
Originally posted by Skim@Aug 20 2005, 04:59 PM~3663126
Everybody has their own style they like homie. A lot of people dont realize that. Its not really my style but I aint gonna knock them Houston boys cuz they come out with some hella clean rides when their finished. You gotta admit, thats a lot of time involved in hunting down these rare obsolete wheels, then having to have them torn apart fixed and and  rechromed and put back together again. They aint buying them new outta the box. Let them do their thang.
:uh: i sopose

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by G-Money@Aug 20 2005, 03:25 PM~3663064
thoose are ugly as fuck meng

why you gotta hate on how we shine down here.... dont hate playa we doing our than down here... you got your style we got our... we like that candy dripppin... pop trunk... 5th wheel and grill with the bitch on it... and you probably like them lowrider glitter flakes and D's with switches... you do you.. dont come around knockin our shit you dont know shit bout that dirty 3rd...

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
ONE OF MY BOYZ BOUGHT A 50 CHEVY BOMB....HAD THOSE RIMS ON IT ... HE *GAVE* THEM AWAY FOR USED 13' TIRES FOR HIS D'S.....HE TRIED SELLING THEM AND NOONE WANTED THEM ... HAD SPINNERS AND ALL....!!

·
Registered
392 Posts
I aint even from that Lonestar state, but them 3's and 4's is some tight wheels in my opinion, keepin that ol skool swangn, TX go head and do yall thang

·
Registered
368 Posts
Originally posted by MR_NAW_T_1@Aug 20 2005, 10:06 PM~3663726
ONE OF MY BOYZ BOUGHT A 50 CHEVY BOMB....HAD THOSE RIMS ON IT ... HE *GAVE* THEM AWAY FOR USED 13' TIRES FOR HIS D'S.....HE TRIED SELLING THEM AND NOONE WANTED THEM ... HAD SPINNERS AND ALL....!!

^^^say the rims your potna had on that bomb were trash 30's and you damn right you cant even give those hunks of shit away...swangs would never bolt onto a car that old...holla :biggrin:

·
On Bail from BANNED Camp
20,807 Posts
Originally posted by BallinB@Aug 20 2005, 09:21 PM~3663764
I aint even from that Lonestar state, but them 3's and 4's is some tight wheels in my opinion, keepin that ol skool swangn,  TX go head and do yall thang
same here :cool:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts