LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SYCHOTIK
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 pumps but only want to run 4 batteries 2 to the rear and 4 to front can someone make me a wiring diagram for help...

·
SYCHOTIK
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok now I am really confused you have split bank 10 battery setup in the diagram

I only want to run 4 total batteries

one ground

2 of those batteries I want to run to the rear 2 pumps but I want all 4 of the total batteries I have to run run the front two pumps

Also where does the switch to wire from the switch go? On which battery...

King thanks for the help but it really confused me

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by 4PUMPEDMONTE@Nov 22 2008, 06:00 AM~12228272
Ok now I am really confused you have split bank 10 battery setup in the diagram

I only want to run 4 total batteries

one ground

2 of those batteries I want to run to the rear 2 pumps but I want all 4 of the total batteries I have to run run the front two pumps

Also where does the switch to wire from the switch go? On which battery...

King thanks for the help but it really confused me

my bad homie. for some reason i thought i had seen u say you had 10 batteries in there lol

if ur gonna run 4 pumps thats a lot of pump for little voltage. you might be better off with running 2 pumps and the 4 batteries. and run 48v to front and rear pump. but if ur set on 4 pumps then id look into running 6 batteries or 8 batteries total. thats my opinion. running 2 batteries to the rear pumps isnt gonna cut it. the rear will be slow and sluggish, at best id run minimum of 36v to the rear pumps.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
hey homie 4 batts for 4 pumps will die really fast. unless your just lift to roll and thats it, i would seriously think about puttin more batts in there at least 8 on a split bank. then you can have your 48v to the nose and i would do 36v to the rear. 48v on a double pump is kind of fast. and 24v is to slow and will kill the batts even faster

·
SYCHOTIK
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So should I just run all 4 to all 4 pumps I know it will die quick its just on my daily really just to play around with nothing big dont even want it to be really fast

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by 4PUMPEDMONTE@Nov 23 2008, 03:03 AM~12234211
So should I just run all 4 to all 4 pumps I know it will die quick its just on my daily really just to play around with nothing big dont even want it to be really fast

if ur not lookin to be fast. then i would do 6 batteries and wire 3 of the batteries in parallel to make 12v and wire the other 3 batteries in series. that will still give you 48v to the front and rear, and youll have good reserve from the parallel. im not tryin to steer you from what you want, but i dont think youd be happy with the results of 4 pumps and 4 batteries and constantly charging them up.... and worse would be you stick some solenoids cuz ur batteries were to low....

·
SYCHOTIK
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok can u draw me something up to show me I will go with that then

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Nov 23 2008, 01:24 PM~12235071
if ur not lookin to be fast. then i would do 6 batteries and wire 3 of the batteries in parallel to make 12v and wire the other 3 batteries in series.  that will still give you 48v to the front and rear, and youll have good reserve from the parallel.  im not tryin to steer you from what you want, but i dont think youd be happy with the results of 4 pumps and 4 batteries and constantly charging them up.... and worse would be you stick some solenoids cuz ur batteries were to low....
x2. 4 batts will only last lifting the car maybe 10 times. unless you lift then leave it up all day youll be charging every night. if you dont want to be quick. go down to 2 pumps. with 4 batts. not real quick on 48v.

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by 4PUMPEDMONTE@Nov 23 2008, 02:38 PM~12236015
Ok can u draw me something up to show me I will go with that then
sure homie. i can do that.

here u go..6 batteries. 1st three are wired in parallel which gives u still 12v but increases ur amperage. then the other 3 wires in series. which gives u 48v to 4 pumps

1 - 10 of 10 Posts