LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

4 BRAND NEW COOPER 175/70/R14 TIRES

1K views 29 replies 7 participants last post by  85CADDYFIED 
#1 ·
when i went to get the tires broke down off the 14's i sold at the cooper tire store here in town they said they had 4 brand new cooper 175/70's sitting back there on the shelf so i figured i would post this topic to see if anyone wanted a set or needed a couple..n-e-ways they said they are 70.00 a piece (that includes tax) if anyone is interested :cool:

this is what the tires look like but these are NOT the ones from the store those still have the blue on the whitewalls because they are BRAND NEW

See less See more
#4 ·
I CAN EVEN GET OF HOLD COPPER TIRES ANY MORE...... :(

SOME SHOULD PICK THEM UP.

#5 ·
Originally posted by MR.LAC@Sep 29 2007, 09:51 AM~8894372
I CAN EVEN GET OF HOLD COPPER TIRES ANY MORE...... :(

SOME SHOULD PICK THEM UP.
ya they have these 4 left and they know another shop that had another set but they would have to call to make sure they still had them

for people who don't know these are very very hard to find :cool:

#6 ·
you know i pm'd you on these awhile ago........ and i ran out of cash at the time so i couldnt get back to you.

how does $310 shipped sound?
:dunno:

#7 ·
Originally posted by El-Fantasma@Sep 29 2007, 04:13 PM~8895657
you know i pm'd you on these awhile ago........ and i ran out of cash at the time so i couldnt get back to you.

how does $310 shipped sound?
:dunno:
i was wondering what happend to you..pm sent tho just let me know :cool:

#10 ·
Check and see if the other shop has them I might have enough for 2 tires :cool:

#11 ·
Originally posted by CORE@Sep 30 2007, 12:15 PM~8900248
Check and see if the other shop has them I might have enough for 2 tires  :cool:
i'll give them a call tomorrow :cool:

#13 ·
Originally posted by monsterpuff@Oct 1 2007, 03:01 AM~8905210
are these tires still available? shoot me a pm with a price shipped to B.C. canada
ya they still have them i just talked to them saturday night and they was closed yesterday so i know they still have them..

pm sent

#18 ·
Originally posted by capriceman75@Oct 2 2007, 06:54 AM~8914030
where in ohio are you im in cincinnati
i'm about 2 1/2 hours north of you

#21 ·
I got them tires yesterday they look good and thanks for shipping them so fast :thumbsup:

#22 ·
Originally posted by CORE@Oct 2 2007, 09:30 PM~8919361
I got them tires yesterday they look good and thanks for shipping them so fast  :thumbsup:
not a problem homie thanks again :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.