LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is a 83 4 door cutlass a good car to turn into a lowrider Becuase im thinkin about buyin my first car from my homies dad but i dont know if a 83 4 door is the right kind. but i want to buy it and throw on sum rims, paint, sounds and a steerin wheel so i can cruiz it around

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by skandalouz@Sep 1 2005, 08:41 PM~3736692
2 doors too many
i know people usually use 2 doors but i cant find 1 any where in my town and even if i could no 1 would sale me 1 becuase im only 13 with no permit or any thing

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
Originally posted by gizmo1@Sep 1 2005, 07:44 PM~3736711
i know people usually use 2 doors but i cant find 1 any where in my town and even if i could no 1 would sale me 1 becuase im only 13 with no permit or any thing
If you have enough $, but I don't think your alounce is enough :(

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if i have money for what to buy the car

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by hosscutlass@Sep 2 2005, 01:50 PM~3740788
i will sell you my 2 door cutty all set up for hydros frame reinforcement
how much and were are you from

·
Registered
931 Posts
I've seen some real nice 4 door cuttys .....

my cousine had one painted white and sat it on 20" center golds with 3 screans inside and and it was nice as hell.....

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
man, I'm sorry to say this, but there are 2 4 door versions of a car i cant stand, and one is the rare 4 door g-bodies. (the other is 70's impalas/caprices 4dr) but its up to you.

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Originally posted by AndrewH@Sep 6 2005, 05:55 PM~3764584
man, I'm sorry to say this, but there are 2  4 door versions of a car i cant stand, and one is the rare 4 door g-bodies. (the other is 70's impalas/caprices 4dr)  but its up to you.
Agreed, get something else

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
Hey bro theres nothing wrong with a four door cutty. I have a 84 4 door cutty some people talk shit cuz its a 4 door but i love mine. Heres a pic

Attachments

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Look at the car show posts and tell me how many four door g-bodies you find. Maybe one or two if you go back 6 months or so. Save yourself some grief and find something without the extra doors.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Originally posted by gizmo1@Sep 1 2005, 07:40 PM~3736686
is a 83 4 door cutlass a good car to turn into a lowrider Becuase im thinkin about buyin my first car from my homies dad but i dont know if a 83 4 door is the right kind. but i want to buy it and throw on sum rims, paint, sounds and a steerin wheel so i can cruiz it around
carnal you build what you like or what you have most the people that have this cars[4 doors] fix them cuzz they mean something to them maybe it was the car that they 1st bought or a parents car granpa etc. you get the picture n want to keep it cuzz it has sentimental values tu sabes its your feria ur dream ur ideas go 4 it. :biggrin:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Originally posted by suavecitoone@Sep 12 2005, 09:10 PM~3802961
carnal you build what you like or what you have most the people that have this cars[4 doors] fix them cuzz they mean something to them maybe it was the car that they 1st bought or a parents car granpa etc. you get the picture n want to keep it cuzz it has sentimental values tu sabes its your feria ur dream ur ideas go 4 it. :biggrin:

TRUE! Go for it homie!

·
GLASSHOUSE RIDER
4,107 Posts
Fuck what everyone says Homie, build what you want, don't trip on how many doors it has. Don't be a follower, be a Duer Homie. If you like it Build it, your car your Money.
<<<<<<<<<<<<check my avatar :cool: No complaints here, i had/have enough money to buy/build a 2 door Cutty, Money wasn't the issue with me, or finding one. I just liked it and decided to re do all of it. :cool:
I'll try to find another picture.

·
GLASSHOUSE RIDER
4,107 Posts
Originally posted by big boy 1@Sep 12 2005, 08:45 PM~3801951
Hey bro theres nothing wrong with a four door cutty. I have a 84 4 door cutty some people talk shit cuz its a 4 door but i love mine. Heres a pic
Nice One Homie :cool:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts