LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
COULD SOMEONE TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A 4-LINK AND A SLINGSHOT SETUP AND THEIR PURPOSES. dO YOU NEED EITHER ONE OF THEM FOR PUTTING 12'S IN THE BACK. dO EITHER OF THEM IMPROVE THREE WHEELING OR HOPPING?

·
Registered
237 Posts
im 4 linking my lincoln towncar,,, it will give all the free play needed in the rear suspension nothing is holding nething up but the link bars..... im doing it cuz imma have mine bodydropped... as for 3 wheeling with the 4 link im not to sure my boy had 4 link on his bagged pickup and the link broke off the frame cuz he was side to sideing it all day kid drove off the fuckn rd.... and it wasnt no ghetto welds either i dunno tho... never heard of sling shot tho .. but neways i got 12s in my lincoln now with all the stock car shit on the rear... so u dont need one to run 12s on that perticular car

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
YOU WONT NEED A SLINGSHOT TO RUN 12" STROKES IN THE BACK, THE SLINGSHOT'S A PRETTY EXTREME CONSTRUCTION AND AINT REALLY CONSIDERABLE IF YOU AINT RUNNIN' 18"S OR BIGGER...
TO RUN 12"S -GET A SLIP SHAFT AND CUT OUT THE BOTTOM OF THE X IN THE FRAME SO IT DONT RUB, THEN IF YOU DONT LIKE THE CROOKED LOOK THAT THE PANHARD BAR GIVES THE REAR END WHEN LOCKIN' UP YOU CAN JUST CLICK THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE TO FIGURE OUT EVERYTHING ABOUT THE SLINGSHOT.

GOOD LUCK.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts