LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone running a big notch w/a 4-link. if so did you buy a kit or build your own 4-link and how hard was the notch to put in. im lookin around at notches and 4-links for my burban and wanted to get a decent one

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
i had a triangulated 4 link and a c notch on my bomb

on my frame i just had to cut it out with a resipro saw it is easier with plasma but the saw was simple

with the 4 link i bought a kit it was made of chrome alloy that shit lasted like a mother fucker all the work took about half day

·
Registered
84 Posts
HEY JASON AT SUICIDE DOORS DON'T GOT ANY IN STOCK RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THERE OVER BOOKED, IF YOU CHECK THERE SITE IT WILL SHOW YOU THAT THERE ON BACK ORDERS RIGHT NOW SO YEAH.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Originally posted by purpl7duece@Aug 26 2003, 06:07 PM
They will take forever to deliver. Try Jason at www.suicidedoors.com He has the best prices around and it is HIGH quality shit!!
yeah this is where I got mine, unless you want to build your own, his prices are really good and its thick steel and high quality.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Originally posted by BeerMonkeY@Aug 27 2003, 11:55 AM
i checked out suicidedoors.com and it seemed like a good shop to buy from. has anyone dealt with him before?
yeah I bought my firestone bags and the bridge kit from him with the flames bracket. He was really cool and I had my order within a week! I would definately go through him for your brackets and such.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts