LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
SYCHOTIK
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$3000 firm need this gone buying a fleetwood ---serious only---

91 nissan hardbody c-notched frame is renforced chained 12's in the rear 6's in the front drives great runs good....4 prohopper pumps comp saco motors, marz pumpheads, 8 batteries ... it has factory leafs with extenders so it will sit three ... 3 ton chrome coils uppers are reniforced and extended 10 switches manual trans all in primer..just bought brand new switch box, motors, and 8 refurbished batteries. 13 inch wires and frame is painted metallic black..interior needs work needs a roll pan but still a very nice truck to roll around in....

email me at [email protected] any questions or just post on here I'm on here everyday

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
That mustang is sick, truck looks good also, just needs some paint and its readt :thumbsup:

·
SYCHOTIK
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol not for sale it is my show stopper in DUB MAGAZINE this month in the dubpages used it for there ad cant sell that man thats my blood sweat and tears

·
Registered
216 Posts
damn man cause thats like the sickest fucking car ive ever seen gotta give ya thumbs up for that :) how much did that run you kno anyone selling one like it or would you ever consider it

·
SYCHOTIK
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ABOUT 30,000 TO 40,000 IF I WAS TO SELL IT BUT ONLY THAT PRICE CAUSE I DONT WANT TO

·
SYCHOTIK
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL THANKS MAN

·
SYCHOTIK
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TTT

·
SYCHOTIK