LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I HAVE A 94 LINCOLN TOWNCAR 10S IN FRONT 12S IN REAR NO SPRINGS ON ACCUMALATORS.... OK THE FRONT IS WORKN FINE..... IN THE REAR I JUST PUT NEW CYLINDERS IN TODAY AND WHEN I DUMP IT THE REAR LEFT SIDE DUMPS SLOWER THEN THE OTHER SIDE.. SO I PLAYED WITH THE SLOW DOWN VALVES IT GOES DOWN EVEN NOW BUT IT SEEM LIKE ONE SLOW DOWN VALVE IS OPENED MORE THEN THE OTHER... SO WHEN I LIFT IT IT DONT EXACTLY GO UP EVENLY IT KINDA WOBBLES UP ONE SIDES ALIL FASTER.. IM ASSUMING CUZ THE VALVE IS OPENED MORE???? BRAND NEW CYLINDERS BATTS R FULLY CHARGED NE IDEA???

·
Registered
127 Posts
make sure no tape is blocking some of the fluid and stuff????

Maybe try opening the slowdown all the way and see if it dumps and lift evenly, maybe one is slighty open then another thats my guess :cool:

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
adjust your slowdowns

:),

cc

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Don't feel bad homie. I got the same problem and the shit is pissing me off. I know that something is messed up cause when I pancake the last movement it the left side lower to be even with the right, and it is fucking killing me, I have done everything I know.
:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

·
Registered
549 Posts
BLEED UR LINES AGAIN.........LAST YEAR I HOOKED UP MY FRIENDS SHIT UP IN HIS ACCORD " YEA I KNOW RICE" BUT WHAT EVERS IT WAS SOME EXTRA CASH AND I FORGOT TO BLEED HIS LINES....IT NEVER DAWNED ON ME TO DO SO.......HIS SHIT WAS ALL LOP SIDED AND DUMPED FUNNY TOO........SO I TOLD HIM WELL I DONT THINK UR CAR IS HEAVY ENOUGH JUST TO GET HIM TO STOP COMPLAINING............LOL WELL ABOUT A WEEK PASSED AND HE CAME TO MY PAD AGAIN CUZ HE WAS LEAKING OIL FROM THE RIGHT FRONT CYLINDER.......ACTUALLY IT GUSHED OUT WHEN I WOULD LOCK IT UP......I THOUGH TO MY SELF OHHHHHH SHIT I NEVER TIGHTENED THEM UP.......THEN I REMEMBER Y......CUZ I FORGOT TO BLEED THEM..............SO I DID SO AND EVERYTHING WORKED FINE........TILL THE MUTHER FUQER BAGGED IT :twak: .........JUST A LIL STORY ON WHAT MY EXPIERENCE WITH A SLOW DUMPING AND LIFTING CYLINDER..........GIVE IT A SHOT HOPE IT HELPS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts