LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 older Rockford Fosgate Amps. They were made approx back in 1997 and are some of the last ones that Rockford made that still had "quality" in them. Not like the junk that we all know they make these days. One is a 400.4 four channel amp. The other two are 125.2 two channel amps. I have the 4 channel pushing my mids and tweets while the 2 channels push a 12" Kicker L7 Solo-baric each. They POUND!!! I also have a middle link to make both 2 channel amps look like one HUGE one. PM me for pix. I'm trying to sell all 3 amps together with the middle link as a package deal. I paid $110 per amp for chroming plus $50 for the link so just in chroming alone I'm in it $380. Make me a reasonablle offer and they're yours. Not only do you get quality sound but you also get looks too. Perfect for a show car. I'm in the Los Angeles/Orange County area so I'd be more than happy to show them to you if you're local.

PEACE!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mr. Cutty, I'll go ahead and try to post some up today. I've been having problems uploading and downloading jpegs. I'll try to post some up ASAP though. By the way..........how was the Yakima show this year?

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, here are some pics. Sorry for the cheap and poor quality. They were taken with my cell phone but trust me, they are much better looking in person. :biggrin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts