LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I am running out of space in the house for displaying various things. I am looking to clear some room and get rid of a few things.

FIRST---TRANSALL C160 ARF NITRO RC PLANE---PAINTED, AND ALMOST READY TO FLY---The only thing you will need to ad is 2 engines which can be bought really cheap. This plane has a 74" wingspan...The fuselage is 55" long. The plane is made from fiberglass, and comes as you see it here in the pictures. It is BRAND NEW, never flew---no scratches, no nothing, mint condition. It will also come with the original box-----Makes a great piece to just display in the house, or to fly. You cant get an rc plane with a 24" wingspan for less than $200, and def cant find this plane in this form for less than $500.

SHIPPING will be $30.00, registered mail.

Here is a video of a similar plane, not mine, but the same plane.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6b3YLY8GYc

$300.00

NEXT---5.5 foot tall rc sailboat....comes as you see it here, also brand new never taken in the water-----comes with a wooden stand for display :) mind condition new in box.

Shipping also 30.00
PRICE---$200.00

I am not pleased with 2 of my projects, and dropping LYMETYME off tuesday at the paintshop who repaired my landrovers bumper to be sprayed---it will be a solid color------I do not intend to finish these two projects and would prefer starting new ones with less to work on. I KNOW I KNOW---I sold the last projects as well, but like i said, im OCD, and would like to restart and work more rapidly instead of slowly paying less attentino to detail as it doesnt matter very much anyways.

TRUCK has its own thread so does the impala----

TRUCK is $60.00 with scratch built chassis SHIPPED

IMPALA is $90.00 with doors jammed and hinged, speedster piece finished.

NEXT----ALL KITS TO BE SOLD AS A PACKAGE, I WILL NOT SEPERATE AS I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO INDIVIDUALLY SHIP.

$84.00 shipped

·
Registered
19,888 Posts
i would have loved to get the 1003 wheels from you...

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by mitchapalooza65@Oct 11 2007, 05:21 PM~8980282
Hey guys,
    I am running out of space in the house for displaying various things. I am looking to clear some room and get rid of a few things.

FIRST---TRANSALL C160 ARF NITRO RC PLANE---PAINTED, AND ALMOST READY TO FLY---The only thing you will need to ad is 2 engines which can be bought really cheap.  This plane has a 74" wingspan...The fuselage is 55" long.  The plane is made from fiberglass, and comes as you see it here in the pictures.  It is BRAND NEW, never flew---no scratches, no nothing, mint condition.  It will also come with the original box-----Makes a great piece to just display in the house, or to fly.  You cant get an rc plane with a 24" wingspan for less than $200, and def cant find this plane in this form for less than $500. 

SHIPPING will be $30.00, registered mail.

Here is a video of a similar plane, not mine, but the same plane. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6b3YLY8GYc

Any pics of the one you got?

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Plane $250

Boat $150

KITS/WHEELS $70 shipped

IMPALA---jammed, swingback doors, hood hinged foward, hood and fender molded together, rear trunk hinged back, top cut, top hinged------needs finishing and painting, speedster piece in place and made-----$50

TRUCK---chopped, scratch built tube frame, doors cut, hinged, jammed----$40.00

·
Registered
19,888 Posts
6 bucks shipped for them 1003 wires....

you did say make an offer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts