LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since every one has these long Project pictures,,, i should start my own.
Since this will be a long Process and a difficult one... This will be pro street, but its possible to converted to lowrider if i like it that mutch ;) I havnt decided with the paint job,, lets finish the plastic work before we "pick"...
Heres a first shot before sanding....It was a old project about last september when i started it,,,, But after i lost some parts and F*cked the paint, It was thrown in the pile with the rest of the rejects.....Recently i took it out, sprayed it with about 6 layers of easy off (since it had 7 coats of different colors)

Some sanding,,,, just a little to make it look abit more areodinamic.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its kinda hard to see but the tail gate is totaly shaved....Which means i filled in all those inserts where the wood goes..... i didnt want to post a pic from the side cause im not sanding and it looks like shit....Basicly what im doing is, makeing the last 2 side windows totaly filled in, then also converting the wagaon wood style into a smooth Pro-Mods body... Hard, but easy to me, Just time wise :(

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by D U D E@Oct 11 2003, 08:40 PM
:thumbsup:

Has Mad showed you his 40 ford panel he's doing?

let me look through his stuff on here and see if i can find it
Nope. Ray hasn't shown me any new pics in a whiles....

·
Registered
276 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder+Oct 11 2003, 08:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Rodder @ Oct 11 2003, 08:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--D U D E@Oct 11 2003, 08:40 PM

Nope. Ray hasn't shown me any new pics in a whiles....[/b][/quote]
i'm going through his computer right now looking while he's out in the shop. ;)

i just found some pics he took at the drags though. i got all dizzy and light headed looking at them.
you should see some of the pics that crazy bastard took there.
theres some closeups of funnycar engines i mean right there touching the damn things. and fuel altereds. theres some really good closeups up the engine in the new bigfoot truck he took when he crawled up in there to get a better look. :thumbsup:

sorry for rambling but i thought you could apresheate some stuff like that. :)

im gonna see what else i can find on here ;)

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by D U D E+Oct 11 2003, 09:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (D U D E @ Oct 11 2003, 09:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Rat [email protected] 11 2003, 08:48 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--D U D E
@Oct 11 2003, 08:40 PM

Nope. Ray hasn't shown me any new pics in a whiles....
i'm going through his computer right now looking while he's out in the shop. ;)

i just found some pics he took at the drags though. i got all dizzy and light headed looking at them.
you should see some of the pics that crazy bastard took there.
theres some closeups of funnycar engines i mean right there touching the damn things. and fuel altereds. theres some really good closeups up the engine in the new bigfoot truck he took when he crawled up in there to get a better look. :thumbsup:

sorry for rambling but i thought you could apresheate some stuff like that. :)

im gonna see what else i can find on here ;)[/b][/quote]
:thumbsup: :puffin: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
yeah, he said something about that last nite, i'll check in a bit. i took some more pics of some stuff for you too ;)

those wheels might come off for a set of monster 24's like on the "smuggler II" i still gotta cut it all out so it'll sit on the ground. its going sport truck style ;)

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Oct 12 2003, 04:54 PM
yeah, he said something about that last nite, i'll check in a bit. i took some more pics of some stuff for you too ;)

those wheels might come off for a set of monster 24's like on the "smuggler II" i still gotta cut it all out so it'll sit on the ground. its going sport truck style ;)
koo, i got the theme....Yea i just bought 8 sets of spinners....gotta get rid of them,, selln for cheep.....

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Oct 12 2003, 04:58 PM
lol, thats what that pic was for..... when i was selling all those spinners i took that to kinda show them ;)

PM me on a price and we'll see how cheap your talkin.

i sold all 50 some sets i had plus my personal ones.
sent :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts