LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
its easy, well it was for me. I have the FWD 87 deville. I did the manifold closer to the front (right). 5 hours total. Now i gotta do the rear (left). Both were cracker, now its just the rear. Use a gasket when putting it back on. You do have to get under the car (i did). Is your a RWD? If so, then just do it, don't think.

·
Registered
8,700 Posts
The topic title is " 4100 right exhaust manifold gasket, Easy or hard to change"

Originally posted by caddeville@Sep 9 2006, 12:32 AM~6135840
its easy, well it was for me. I have the FWD 87 deville. I did the manifold closer to the front (right). 5 hours total. Now i gotta do the rear (left). Both were cracker, now its just the rear. Use a gasket when putting it back on. You do have to get under the car (i did). Is your a RWD? If so, then just do it, don't think.

No shit, thanks for the advice :uh:

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL yup i got the 83 coupe, lol jsut do it and dont think about it lol i was thinkin that same shit but i dont have a jack, so can i jsut lift the car all the way up with the dros or what lol

·
Registered
638 Posts
Originally posted by ALOW1@Sep 9 2006, 01:18 AM~6135913
The topic title is " 4100 right exhaust manifold gasket, Easy or hard to change"
No shit, thanks for the advice  :uh:
Some people don't use gaskets. Cuz they too cheap or too lazy.

·
Registered
8,700 Posts
Originally posted by caddeville@Sep 11 2006, 07:41 PM~6152430
Some people don't use gaskets. Cuz they too cheap or too lazy.
If somebody was to cheap to put a new gasket in it then they wouldnt ask the question if its easy or hard to change.

I have never met somebody too cheap to put a new gasket in, hey lets tear this thing apart and then just put it back together. That would solve what? Nothing :uh:

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by poppo2_4@Sep 9 2006, 10:26 AM~6136409
LOL yup i got the 83 coupe, lol jsut do it and dont think about it lol i was thinkin that same shit but i dont have a jack, so can i jsut lift the car all the way up with the dros or what lol
what the fuck did you just say?

i think LIL is in desperate need of an english prerequisite..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts