LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know if there are any companys that re produce door skins rocker panles and rear fenders for 47-48 chevy stylmasters/fleetmasters/fleetlines

i need both rocker panles, both rear fenders and the passenger side door skin. my fenders are banged up pretty bad and i damaged the rockerpanles and passenger door very bad when putting the body on the new frame ( jack fell causing car to fall on my father mustang, needless to say he was not impressed)
the fenders are fixable but i would like to get repo ones if possible
thanx in advance

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Man i was buildin a 48 about 5 years ago, and there is one place that has replacment body panels... Cant remember the name, i'll dig out all my old catalogs i used when i was workin on it, they should be around here in a box with old lolo mags. You need a rear window for it? Ill hook you up if you do...

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
TTT
still lookin through boxes for you ;)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx man, i do need a rear window but i was gonna weld up the old window and build a custom one, thanx anyways tho

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
;) if you decide against welding it up, let me know ill hook you up.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I had a 47 Chevy Fleetline and I got everything from Chevys of the Forties. They have everything. There out of Washington. Also IDA'S Chevys out of Idaho. EMS has a lot of replacement panels for those Chevys. I'll try to find the catolog and or old invoices.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx a lot, i'll definetly look into those

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Thats the catolog i was lookin for. ;) They got some bad ass fiberglass rear fenders that are 2 inches wider than stock ones in there.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
have they got a website or do i have to phone for a catolog, so far i have
Chevys of the Forties
Washougal Wa
(800)999-2438 orders
(206)835-9799 inquires
37-54 chevy parts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
heres you go homie i bought most of my shit through here for my 39 chevy, and also for my dads 53 and 50 chevy, my homie showed me this place, he has a 48 chevy german helmet ;)

http://www.chevsofthe40s.com/

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
shit man, they have everything, damn, another pay check signed over to a parts company lol

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
i didnt check it out at all, but just ran into this one and they said they had 48' parts. This topic poped into my head so here it is...

www.hotrodssuperstore.com

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
oh and i got this for sale, if anyone know somebody that needs one make me a offer.

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
it fits this body...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts